Sonic x fem reader Smut/ fluff

Sonic: Your beautiful.

Y/n: I'm not beautiful. Stop lying.

Sonic: I think your beautiful. 

Y/n: Amy says otherwise.

Sonic: Don't listen to her, she's just mad that I decided to date you instead of her. 

Sonic wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek. 

Sonic: Stop doubting yourself babe. 

Y/n: And what if I do?

Sonic: Its simple. I'll just have to break it into you.~

Y/n: And how are you gonna do that?

Sonic: Isn't it obvious?

Y/n: No.

Sonic: I'll just show you. Now. Get on your knees.~

Y/n: What?

Sonic: Get down on your knees.~

Y/n: I don't think-

Sonic threw her down and lifted her by the hair.

Sonic: I don't like when my whores disobey me baby~.[sternly] Now on your knees.~

Y/n obeyed quickly. She wasn't expecting her boyfriend to want her to do something so sexual and be so commanding. Y/n was now facing Sonic's member. 

Sonic: Open your mouth. Now.~

Y/n hesitated but then got slapped in the face.

Sonic: I said now you disobedient slut.~

Y/n opened her mouth while lowering her ears. 

Sonic: Wider. 

Y/n obeyed till she couldn't open it anymore. Sonic shoved his member into her mouth till everything was in. Sonic then began thrust is hips backwards and forwards. Y/n couldn't breathe, she was choking. Sonic finally released his hot seed into her throat. He took it out and Y/n began to cough. 

Sonic: Such a good slut for me~.

Sonic lifted Y/n and dragged her to there shared room. He tossed her on the bed and climbed on top of her. Y/n's eyes began to water and she pushed off Sonic. She sat up and turned away from him. 

Sonic: What's wrong? Am I going too fast? I can stop if you want-

Y/n: Its not that. 

Sonic: What is it then?

Y/n: What if I'm not as good as the others?

Sonic: What?

Y/n: What if I'm not as good as the girls your were with? What if I'm bad? What if I mess up?

Sonic cut her off by turning her around and kissed her.

Sonic: Don't worry. I don't care if your bad or good at it. All I care about is you. Its your first time so relax. Just let me take control, okay?

Y/n nodded and Sonic laid her down and climbed on her once again. He took off his gloves and tossed them aside. He kissed her and slowly moved his hand up her shirt. She shivered when Sonics hand touched her cold skin. He reached her left breast and groped it causing her to yelp. Sonic removed himself along with his hand and took off her shirt. His eyes stared at her bare chest. Y/n blushed and quickly covered her chest. Sonic chuckled at his embarrassed girlfriend. 

Sonic: Don't hide yourself from me. Your beautiful.

He removed her hands and began to play with her nipples. He then began to suck on them. Y/n moaned and Sonic smirked. When he was done he moved down to her clothed lower region. He removed her skort (skirt with shorts sewed in) and saw Y/n's wet underwear. 

Sonic: Your so wet.[smiles mischievously]  Are you that excited? 

Y/n blushed. Sonic removed her underwear and then sat up to admire his girlfriends exposed body. Y/n felt embarrassed again and tried to cover herself once more. Sonic laughed.

Sonic: Don't hide baby. Let me see you. 

Y/n hesitated but slowly removed her hands. Sonic lowered his hands to Y/n's thighs. He gently grabbed them and lowered himself so that he was facing her entrance. The he inserted his tongue inside her. Y/n moaned loudly and Sonic worked his magic. Y/n grabbed his quills, encouraging him to keep going. Sonic understood and went as deep as possible.  Then he removed his tongue and then inserted his finger. Y/n was over the moon. 

Y/n: P-Please, go faster.~

Sonic obeyed. Y/n finally released all over his fingers. 

Sonic inserted a second finger and used the scissor motion to stretch her out. When he was done her repositioned himself so that his member was infront of her entrance. 

Sonic: This may hurt a bit. I'll go slow.

Sonic inserts himself in her  slowly and Y/n whimpers in pain. She gripped Sonics back quills roughly. Sonic hisses. After a while, Y/n eases up on her grip and Sonic takes this as she's ready. He went slowly, which was odd as he did everything fast. Y/n's groans soon turned into needy moans. 

Y/n: P-please go faster.

Sonic smirked and obeyed. Y/n moaned loudly and gripped his back quills again. Sonic groaned at this action but continued his pace. Soon the couple neared their end and they came together. 

Sonic: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.