Sonic x yandere reader pt2

Their Finally here. I swear I can't wait to plunge my knife into them. I open the door and see Amy, Sally and the whore. Hey that rhymed!  

Y/n: Hey girls! Ready for a night of fun? 

Sally And Amy: Yup!

Fiona: Whatever pipsqueak, lets get this over with. 

I lead the girls to my bed room and their eyes plunged out their heads when they saw this display of snacks and games. 

Y/n: Welcome to my lair of fun!

Amy: I can't wait!

Sally: What are we gonna do first? 

Y/n: We are going to put our names in the hat whoever I pick out first is going first with the first 2 games. I will go last cause you guys are the guests! Now right down your names! 

The girls wrote down their names and put it in the hat I had in my hand. I mixed it around for a minute and took it the first name. Ugh Fiona. 

Y/n: Looks like your first Fi-fi! 

Fiona: Don't call me that. 

Y/n: But it's a cute Nick name and it suits you!

Fiona: What ever, my first game is called the roast. 

Y/n: What's that? 

Fiona: it's basically a game wear you insult your friends and whoever has the best insult wins. I'll go first. Sally, wonder why sonic keeps coming back to you? Cause you where no clothes, I bet the second you put on clothes he doesn't bat an eye at you. Amy, your the definition of a sonic dick rider, and Y/n You can't get a man to save you life. 

Sally:  At least I can get sonic in like These two, yeah dont think I didnt see how you looked at him with your eyes Y/n,  and Fiona Your the definition of a slut. 

Amy: I dont think I can do this. I don't want to hurt any of you. I think It'll skip this one out.

Y/n: My turn then, Fiona, I'm surprised you didn't give sonic any HIV for all the men you slept with under his nose. Amy, at least I have a chest and an ass that isn't totally flat and Sally the only reason Sonic goes for your privlaged ass is cause you look like a fucking chili dog if it were a mobian. 

Amy: Ouch that hurt. 

Sally: Oof. 

Fiona: Damn pipsqueak. 

Y/n: I'm sorry! 

Sally: it's okay, I forgive you, can you forgive me?

Y/n: Sure.

Fiona: My next game is call of duty. 

Fiona and Sally sure are going to pay for what they said and Since Amy didn't insult me, I'll make sure to make her death less painful than the two bitches.... Maybe.