Shadow x reader

Y/n: Shads! Come on! You promised!

Shadow: I didn't promise you anything.

Y/n: Red! Make shadow fulfill his promise!

Rouge: I can't make him sweetie. 

Omega: Small meat bag you can not force shadow to do something.

Y/n: Shadow promised to take me out on a date!

Shadow: No. I said I would show you around town since your still New to station square. But I can't since I'm busy.

Y/n: [grabs shadow by the arm and drags him to the door] No Your taking me out wither you like it or not.

Shadow: Let me go damnit!

Y/n dragged shadow outside of G.U.N head quarters and went straight for the city. When they got there they were greeted by Sonic, the famous hero of mobius.

Sonic: Oh hey shadow! Who's that dragging you around?

Shadow: My kidnapper.

Y/n: Shut up spikes. I'm Y/n and Shadow was supposed to take me on a date around station square.

Shadow: No. I was going to show her around. But I was busy and she's kidnapping me.

Y/n: Shadow can't harm me cause rouge would kill him.

Sonic: Well it's nice to meet you Y/n. Gotta go. Enjoy your date shads! [runs off]

Y/n: Now show me around.

Shadow just sighed giving up at this point. He showed her around but kept trying to push her away cause she kept getting a little too close to him. Shadow had some feelings for her but didn't want to show it. After a while the tour was done.

Y/n: Thanks for the date shadow!

Shadow It's not a date.

Y/n: I have to tell you something.

Shadow: What is it?

Y/n: You have to come closer.

Shadow: Why?

Y/n: Cause I don't want anyone else to hear. 

Shadow lean in closer.

Shadow: Now what did-

Shadow was caught off guard when Y/n kissed his cheek causing him to blush.

Y/n: I like you.. A lot.

Shadow: ...

Before Y/n could speak, Shadow dragged her in for a kiss shocking her.

Shadow: I love you too idiot. Even if your a pain in the ass.

Y/n: Does this mean were together?

Shadow: Yes it does.