Shadow x male reader x sonic lemon

Shadow and Sonic have been fighting for days on end and It doesn't help that i'm their boyfriend. You read right I have two boyfriends cause I liked both and the both agreed as long as I spend time with them separately on different days then they were fine with it. When I walk in on there argument they either try to make me choose who's in the right or drag me to their side. Right now i'm sadly sitting on the couch watching my boyfriends fight. 

third person pov

Sonic: You didn't have to hurt tails!

Shadow: He was in my way, maybe if you'd watch him maybe I wouldn't have to.

Sonic: why you-

Y/n: Calm down both of you! I'm getting sick and tired of your stupid argument!

The two stop and look at their boyfriend surprised, Y/n had never made an outburst like this especially towards them.

Y/n: Sonic maybe you should monitor what tails does just because he's a genius doesn't mean he doesn't need guidance from his guardian and shadow just because people are in your way doesn't mean you should hurt them! Tails is just a kid! Have some mercy for once!

Sonic and shadow were stunned Y/n never shouted at them either. Y/n got up and went to their room. He walked out and threw two blankets and 2 pillows.

Y/n: You can either apologies to each other or sleep on the couch for a week!

Y/n went back to his room and shut the door.

The two look at each other with daggers coming from their eyes

Sonic: Look, even though we hate each other we need to make up cause I don't want Y/n mad at me. So lets put our differences aside and make up.

Shadow: Agreed.... I'm sorry for hurting tails. I promise I will be more merciful.

Sonic: I'm sorry for not monitoring him. I promise to watch what he does more often.

Next day.

Y/n open the door of their room and look to see sonic and shadow with their heads down.

Sonic: Y/n we're sorry we made you upset with our arguing.

Shadow: Forgive us for our mistake.

Y/n: I forgive you but please no more arguing you gave me a headache. 

The trio hug. They stop hugging and Y/n was greeted by a kiss from Sonic. Shadow then pulled them apart.

Shadow: My turn faker can't have him all to yourself.

Shadow kisses Y/n and then sonic goes to Y/n's side and lick his neck. Shadow stops kisses his lips and goes to their neck that wasn't occupied by Sonic. Y/n began to moan slightly and whimper but the boys kept him in one place so he couldn't move. 

Y/n: G-guys what a-are you d-doing?

Shadow: You'll see~

Y/n suddenly gasps as he felt sonic grab his dick and begin to give him a hand job. Y/n could only moan as shadow kept him in place. Sonic then goes down on his knees and opens his mouth.

Y/n: W-what are you- 

Sonic began to put his dick in his mouth without any warning a made it go in and out. 

Y/n: AH! S-sonic no-AH!

After a couple minutes Y/n came into Sonic's mouth.

Sonic: Oh wow what a load! You taste delicious~

Shadow: Move faker its my turn. 

Sonic moved and Held Y/n so he couldn't leave. Shadow got down in front of Y/n and repeated what sonic did.