Sonic x male reader

quick a/n: this is for my male audience if there i any

Y/n: Sonic I will chaos blast you to the next century, If you don't shut that smart ass mouth of yours.

Sonic: You know you love me~ 

Y/n: final warning or I will punch you.

Sonic: I know your suppose to be shadows little brother but you don't need to act so edgy, But atleast you don't use rocket boots like your sorry excuse for a brother.

Y/n throws a punch right across sonics face. He was shocked.

Y/n: Don't you dare speak little of my brother! or I will rip your head off.

Sonic: Oh yeah? When was the last time he said something nice to you? When did he ever call you to see if you were okay? Hmm?

Y/n:... 

Sonic: That's what I thought. Now- [cut off by another punch]

Y/n: shut up. My brother may not look it, but he cares about me! I know it! So shut up! [punches him again.]

Y/n runs back home where He is greeted by a tired shadow doing paperwork.

Y/n: shadow?

Shadow: What do you want?

Y/n: You care about me right?

Shadow: What kind of foolish question is that?

Y/n: Its just that sonic said you don't care about me.

Shadow: how so?

Y/n: he said that you don't say anything nice to me or call to see how i'm doing.

Shadow: Just because I don't do that stuff doesn't mean I don't care. Your all I have left of my past If I die your coming with me. Anyway run along I have work to do go recharge your energy or whatever. 

Y/n: Yes sir! 

Shadow: don't make me regret telling you that. 

Next day. green hills

Sonic: Y/n I said I was sorry like a million times!

Y/n: You made me doubt my brother's love for me, that sin cannot be forgiven. Now stand still so I can chaos blast you.

Sonic: You know me well enough to know that i'm not going to do that, Now come and get me handsome!

Y/n blushed at the compliment but ran after the blue hedgehog. He stopped when he saw sonic standing in front of a cherry blossom tree.

Sonic: come and get me cutie~

Y/n darted for sonic when he ran away. He almost tripped but turned around so he couldn't harm his face. Sonic caught him and the too just stared at each other for a second.

This is the pose you guys were in.