All about Vox Kurai.

Name: Vox Kurai

Age: 14/15

Height: 147cm / 4'10

Weight: 47kg

Birthday: 6/13

Gender: Female

Appearance:
Long black hair, sly red eyes, and twisted horns. Her tongue has a soundwave symbol engraved on it, signaling that she's from the Vox family.
When she's at school, she's wearing a white buttoned downed dress shirt with the Bablys's eye crest engraved onto her dark red tie. Her fangs are shorter than others to speak more fluently, but it is one of the sharpest.
She constantly has a sweet aroma surrounding her.

Family:
Father- Vox Akuji
Mother- Vox Liane
Older sister- Vox Klaren (Graduated and unemployed, not the best relationship with Kurai.)
Older brother- Vox Kage (2nd year at Bablys, bestfriends with Kurai.)

Bloodline Ability: Voice manipulation.
The Vox family can imitate any voice or sound of anything they hear. They can sound like others, and can also create different soundwaves in their voice to give off whatever feeling they wish to the listener, such as giving off a threatening tone, a charming tone, ect.

Ancestry:
The Vox family are known to be tricksters that hide in the shadows during wars to drive the enemies crazy by making them believe that they're talking to themselves.

They were also very close with Dekira, as they were his prized weapons for spys, interrogators, ect.

Disadvantages:
Their voice gets quite soar anytime they use their Bloodline ability too much. Some Voxs even lost their voice while using it recklessly.