009.5 A restless night

We were all sitting on the floor of my living room, carefully eyeing each other to see what they would do.

Kalego put down a red 6 card, and my eyes lighted up with joy.

"Woo! I won!! Finally!" I raised my arms up as I put down my last card which was a yellow 6.

"After an hour of Shichiro helping you and me winning, you finally managed to win Uno." Kalego clapped slowly, clearly unimpressed.

"Um, it's our POWER OF FRIENDSHIP that brought me- I mean us to this very moment!" I laughed and latched onto Shichiro's waist beside me.

Shichiro turned bright red, "I uh- uh.."

I looked up then realized what I was doing, I felt my cheeks get red aswell.

Kalego sighed as he shuffled the cards in the pile and placed it in the deck box.

I cleared my throat and turned on the TV.

"Let's watch a movie, yes?" I asked.

"Sure." Kalego said as Shichiro nodded.

So we did watched a newly published horror movie that even featured general Furfur.

"Eeek!" I screamed as I squeezed the living hell out of both Kalego and Shichiro whenever I scared.

By the end, both of them were like deflated balloons..

"That sure was scary, huh?" I shivered, getting a cup of water for myself.

"Your insane grip on our waists are scary." Kalego shuttered, pulling his legs up to his stomach and rocking back and forth.

Shichiro only managed to groan.

"Hehe.. sorry~" I rubbed the back of my head.

Shichiro then checked his phone, "Oh, my parents are telling me to come back home."

"Do you have to leave right now?" I asked.

"Pretty sure." Shichiro sighed, "Goodnight Kalego, Kurai."

"Bye, Shichiro." Kalego said as he waved.

"Buh bye! See you at school!" I smiled.

"Mhm!" Shichiro replied, closing the front door behind him as he left.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"I want sleep.." Kalego groggly said.

"You can sleep on the couch if you want!" I offered.

"Huh?" Kalego asked, "Uhm. Sure."
I guessed that it was too late to head back home and he was too lazy to.

"Let's go brush our teeth, we have spare toothbrushes." I said, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Yup." He replied.

So we brushed our teeth groggly, and after letting Kalego shower, I let him wear some of my oversized clothing that Kage passed down to me.

Kalego yawned, "Goodnight..."

"Good night, Kalego~" I said, going to my room, "Love ya.~"

I heard Kalego mumbled something under his breath, but I was too sleepy to pay attention.

I remember when our dads used to let me and Kalego bathe and sleep together when we were little.

Kalego probably doesn't remember that now, but it's kinda weird how everything kinda changes when you grow up.

After blabbering in my mind for a bit more, I started to fall asleep.

(Kalego's pov, before going to sleep)

"Goodnight..." I said to her, yawning.

"Goodnight, Kalego~" she replied, "Love ya~"

"Whatever.... have good dreams." I mumbled secretly as I fell asleep.

Ugh, I remember when our fathers used to make us sleep and bathe together. It was gross, but we were kids, and I bet Kurai doesn't even remember it with that forgetful brain of hers.

I sighed as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-☆-
A.N
ooooOooOooo..

THERE WILL BE A POLL SOON, PLEASE VOTE!!