Extra chapter #1- Nuts or nothing

(Kurai's POV)

Are you kidding me.. I never noticed, but Balam was slowly growing taller day by day, and he used to be 4'9.. NOW HE'S 5'2 AND LOOMING OVER ME!!

Well.. Kalego is 5'4.. But Balam's height is still intimidating!!

Actually.. I'm growing quite a bit too, I'm now 4'11!! Well, it's nothing compared to Balam's grow spurt, but it's progress!!

"Shichiro, you've gotten so tall lately!"

"You.. think so?" Shichiro smiled.

"Totally! At the start of the school year you were basically the same height as me!! Now you're... looming over me.."

"Hehe.. The men in my family usually grows to about 6'11."

"WHAT!!!" I gasped, "That's crazy!"

"Don't you think it's too early to be squawking in the morning Kurai." Kalego yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"It's never enough time to 'squawk' Mr. Emo brain!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Suprisingly you're the average height in our grade for girls.." Kalego rolled his eyes.

"Well, it's average because it's average! I'm not short afterall!"

"You.. kinda are.. short." Balam muttered.

"HEY! YOU USED TO BE SHORTER THAN ME!!" I shouted.

Balam laughed, "That's true.--"

"HEY BIRD BRAIN!~" A voice yelled from behind us.

It was Cario Neze. The most popular guy in our grade.

"What the hell is that glitter mess..?" Kalego mumbled.

"That's Cario Neze.. He's popular amongst the first years..." I whispered.

"I bet even a breeze could blow him away.. and what's with all those girls around him."

"That's his harem... even Flora's in it.." I muttered.

"Ah.. I forgot to deal with her."

"Don't! You'll probably get doxxed, and beat up by her followers."

"That thing has followers..? Wow.. The world we live in..." Kalego sighed, "I have 3rd year servants. I don't think I have to worry."

"Ohhhh.." I replied.

"Me?" Balem asked as he pointed at himself.

Cario started laughing with his harem, "So the bird speaks? Fascinating!"

"I am not a bird.." Balam mumbled.

"What are you supposed to be then, huh? Autistic??" A girl from Cairo's harem sneered.

"Yea! You read all those picture books, so we just thought you were stupid and mute!!" Another girl yelled out.

"And what the fuck are you guys suppose to be." Kalego started, "A pile of expired glitter?"

Cario's harem turned silent. A few of the girls even started crying.. what the....

"W-Well! Atleast we're not some gangster freaks that beat up everyone!!" Cario yelled back. The girls agreed.

"Hey..." I walked forwards to Cario, fists clenched.

"What? You want to join my harem?" Cario asked excitedly, "They don't deserve you anyw--"

That was when I kicked him in the nuts.

Cario's face turned red.
"AAAAARRGGGH!!" Cario screamed out as he fell to the floor.

"WHEN!" I started, kicking his balls, "YOU'RE FIGHTING A GUY!.." I continued, kicking his balls once again, "IT'S NUTS!" I kicked, "OR!" I kicked harder, "NOTHING!" I finally roundhouse kicked the side of his stomach, making him stumbled across the hall.

All the girls stared in shock as I walked towards Cario's helpless body.

"Don't talk crap about us unless you have a problem with us, okay?" I smiled, bonking his head with my fist, "I'll make sure you'll never have kids next time you mess with us.. Got that?"

"uuuuuuuunnnh.......," Cario moaned out as I stood up and walked towards my friends.

"Lets go." I said, grinning.

"yes ma'am." Shichiro said, sweat dropping down his face.

"ahem..." Kalego looked away, "What if... you know.. you get in trouble?"

"Ehh.. I'll just say the testicle monster took his dick away~"

"Ughhh..." Kalego groaned.

We walked to our class as insults and threats were heard behind us.

---
589 words
It was a chainsaw man reference... I hope someone got the joke!
This was just kind of a joke chapter.. I was bored. 😗