001- First Class

I walked along the long hallways of Bablys, trying to find my homeroom class.

I looked at my class location on the paper that they gave me, along with the schedule.
Then I realized it was only a corner away.

I speedwalked over to my class and opened the door to see a large classroom with some of my classmates already chatting around.

I recognized no one so I sat down on an empty seat and looked over my schedule.

Then I realized some people sat beside me.

It was Naberius Kalego, the second son of the Naberius family. And... Another guy that I didn't recognize.

"Hey, you're a Naberius!." I smiled.

"Um. Yes.. but... Who... are you?"

"I'm  Vox Kurai, from the Vox family."

"Nice." He replied.

...

"Your replies are so dry.." I sighed.

"Ok."

"That's what I mean right there! I guess that's the Naberius family for you!"

"Um.."

"WoAw! I'm so dry, I'm basically dust!" I mimicked him in his voice by using my bloodline ability.

He stared at him wide eyed, wondering how I just did that.
Then suddenly that guy seated next to Kalego whispered in his ear.

"Oh. I see. You're a Vox.. that makes sense." Kalego mumbled.

"Oohhh, about my bloodline ability? Yea, its pretty cool." I flipped my hair dramatically.

Kalego scoffed, and the guy beside him laughed quietly.

"Whos that guy beside you?" I asked, pointing at the white haired boy next to Kalego.

"Oh.. His name is Balam. I met him in the halls when he was struggling to find this classroom."

"Yea, I did too. It's pretty hidden, huh?" I smiled.

"Y-yea.." Balam whispered.

Then our teacher arrived.
"Hello, class! Welcome to Bablys! I hope you will all enjoy your school year, and let's get started with the attendance~"

---
(3rd person pov)
"This course will be simple!" The teacher started, "If you want to take the long but chill way, go through the Warbling valley."

"But, if you want to take the shorter way, then take the Cutthroat valley~ I must warn you, there are many traps, and demon birds protecting their babies around both valleys, so look out for that!"

"This course is to decide your rankings and stamina, so try your best everyone!" The teacher finished their explanation.

"Which way are you guys going to go?" Kurai asked.

"I'm going through the Cutthroat valley." Kalego plainly stated.

"I was thinking of Cutthroat valley aswell..." Balam mumbled.

"Then it's settled! I'll go to Cutthroat with you two! Just protect me incase the guardian comes and tries to snatch one of us." Kurai joked.

"Do it yourself, weirdo." Kalego deadpanned.

"Oh shush. You'll protect me right Balam~"

"I don't think I'll even be able to look at the guardian.."

"UGHHH. FINE. I GUESS I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PULL A GIRLBOSS ON THE GUARDIAN 🙄" Kurai groaned as she walked infront of the starting gate.

"What's wrong with that girl." Kalego asked.

"I don't know, Kalego..." Balam answered, looking concerned.

"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
"Go!!" The teacher yelled out.

----
499 words!
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter..