003- Opera-san

(Kalego's POV)

There's been a rumor going around that I was beating students up left and right.
...
Which I was, but it was only because they challenged me. And the older students keep wanting to fight me. It's immature and unpleasant.

People have been also talking about me being the shadow leader that cut down 666.
It's just annoying by now..

Of course, it's only a suspicion, but the descriptions of the 'shadow leader' are pretty bang on to mine. Black curly hair, two horns, and an androgynous look.

And I've been told that I have a glare worth a thousand daggers, according to Kurai.

People are also starting to believe that I threatened Shichiro and Kurai into being my friends.
Obviously, that's not true.

---
I sat at the lunch table, irritated.
"I'm here for a month at Bablys, and all the older kids want to fight me.."

"Isn't that.. like.. a dual? Aren't they suppose to be your servant afterwards?" Balam questioned.

"They don't know anything about demon duals. Those stupid assholes.."

"Well, you do stand out a lot Kalego." Balam started, "You take really loud steps."

Kurai burst out laughing.

"And you look really mean." Both Kurai and Balam said.

"Hey.." I said threateningly.

"Do you really have no idea?" Balam asked, "did you bite any of them out of rage?"

"I'm not that bored to start causing trouble." I replied plainly, "Which means that I'm being mistakend for someone else.. According to the other students, they have black curly hair, two horns, and an androgynous look."

"Hey, that's totally you~" Kurai teased.

"That's not what I'm talking about!" I yelled.

"So you're saying that someone else is causing all this trouble, and you're the one getting blamed for it?" Balam asked.

"That's the only possible answer." I sighed.

"Lets track em!" Kurai grinned.

"How?" Balam asked.

"Maybe we just.. try to hear screams from students in hopes that they're getting beat by the shadow leader??"

"Um. No. That's stupid." I told Kurai.

"Do you have any better ideas??" Kurai pouted.

I thought for a second, then groaned, "Ugh.. no."

"That's what I thought!!" Kurai smirked.

"Alright, we should atleast try it for a week at best." Balam informed.

"Oh, and can you guys stay after school in the library? I need help with homeworkkk.." Kurai sighed.

"I can!" Balam smiled.

"Fine." I mumbled as I took a bite out of my food.

---
(After school 😳)
(Kurai POV)

"Hiii guyss~" I smiled, "Did you enjoy your afternoon classes?"

"Ok." Kalego murmured.

"It was fine, what about you?" Balam asked.

"Super good~" I started, "We should get working!!"

We pulled up our notes and started working.

Then I noticed Balam had many picture books in his backpack.