𝐗𝐕𝐈.

❝ i could stay like this forever

i could stay like this forever.

i heard the noise of my 8:00 am alarm. so i got up from dd's embrace and grabbed some towels.

i grabbed my toiletries from my suitcase and went to brush my teeth and then take a shower. once i was done, i put lotion on and then my clothes.

i sprayed on my smell goods and walked out of the bathroom. i saw dd still laying down on the bed. "wake up davi, i'm tryna make damiir take me to orlando before the thing" i said lightly tapping dd's body.

"mhm." he hummed trying to make me stop. "when i get back, please be ready." i warned him as i walked off. i went to the elevator and went to the lobby.

once i was in the lobby i walked down the hallway to the kitchen. i saw darrian and ethan tearing up them big waffles.

"goodmorning." i smiled at the both of them. "yeah." darrian said with a sassy ass voice. leaves me questioning and wondering if hes you know.. fruity.

"ion know why he just started acting like this." ethan shrugged. "its cool." i laughed. i grabbed a plate and put some bacon and sausage on it. i poured some waffle batter into a cup and poured it into the waffle maker. i closed it and waited for the waffle to be done.

once that one was done i put it on a plate and made another one. long story short, i made me and dd a plate of breakfast.

"who you taking that to?" darrian ran up to me and was about to grab a piece of bacon, before i smacked his hand. "davi." i answered.

"cousin.. you dont love me no more?" he frowned. "you my son darrian, you fam." i said patting his back. "dont get played by dd my nigga." he whispered to me before i opened the door to me and dd's room.

i was about to ask darrian a question but that nigga ran off. this aint no disney movie.. he want it to be that so bad.

i walked to the bedroom and saw dd just sitting there with headphones on, at least he got ready though. "here, bebe." i said as i handed him his plate. his eyes lit up as he grabbed the plastic fork and started eating.

after he was done, he asked me to grab his pineapple fanta. i went to grab it and heard, "GODDAMNN." he yelled. i jumped and turned around. "what happened?" i asked him with a worried tone. "THAT AA--" he started to say.

i threw his fanta at him and side eyed him. "dd look at me." i told him as i had my phone camera on.

allfordesi 1m