snowy snuggles

theme: fluff
triggers: none
includes: kisses, cuddles, soft affection

Y/N - fem
C/N - masc

no one's perspective~

Y/N opened the front door of the flat, stomping the snow off her shoes as she shivered. Y/N hated the cold weather, the heating in the flat was broken at the moment so it was difficult to stay warm. She hung up her coat & scarf as she shook off her shoes, placing them next to the door, crossing her arms over her chest for warmth as she looked for C/N. He was usually upstairs in his office, constantly sitting as his deck either playing games or working.

She had what her mother called a "proper job" whereas C/N worked from home, she wasn't the biggest fan of him or his job, however she was happy that the couple were happy.

"C/N?" She looked around upstairs, hearing his voice coming from the office, she followed the noise as she opened the door slightly, sliding into the room as she hooked her arms around his shoulders, leaning over the back of his chair. "Sorry one sec guys." The man spoke as he muted himself, taking his headphones off to look at the girl. "Hi love, good day at work?" She hummed a response, shaking her head slowly as she let go and sat on his lap, legs hooking under the armrests. "You wanna talk about it?" She shook her head again as she leaned up on him, her head resting against his shoulder. "Alright.. I'm gonna have to unmute now and finish this project, you staying there?" She nodded and watched as he unplugged his headphones so she could listen to the conversation, he unmuted himself and brought the microphone closer to him. "Hi guys I'm back."

~~~~

An hour went by and the girl had fallen asleep in his lap, he had finished the project 20 minutes ago and was trying his best not to wake her, his hand tracing infinity circles on the small of her back as he lazily scrolled through Twitter. "C/N?" The girl mumbled against his neck. "Yeah..?" She leaned back to look at him with a gentle smile. "Can we nap in bed?" She watched as a smile pulled at his lips, he'd never loved someone so much and neither had she, they were completely infatuated with eachother and nothing could change that. "Yeah, hold on." He leaned down to switch off the PC and picked her up bridal style, carrying her to their bedroom, lowering her on the bed as he helped her change, pressing gentle kisses on her face. The girl crawled into the bed, getting under the covers and letting out a sigh of relief as the boy closed their curtains, sliding into the bed next to her. "I love you." Y/N murmured in a sleepy tone.
"I love you too, get some rest."

short and sweet :)