hotel room

theme: smut
triggers: none
includes:  edging, overstim, degrading, praise, sex

Y/N - fem
C/N - masc

The couple entered their new hotel room for the weekend, it was nothing fancy but it had everything they needed; queen sized bed, bath + shower and black out curtains. The two had just come back from having drinks with a few friends, they weren't drunk but they certainly weren't sober, they'd left early due to a certain someone teasing too much.

~~

Y/N stumbled through the room door, taking her shoes off as she stretched, C/N following behind her. "Are you being serious?" The man walked towards her, backing her into a wall. "What's the matter, I thought you liked having my attention?" She glanced up at the man with a small smirk on her face. "I think you wanted my attention more than I wanted yours. You're such a slut, teasing me infront of our friends.." The girl rolled her eyes and quickly ducked under the mans arm, heading to the bedroom. "You're all bark and no bite." She murmured as she walked off, removing her jumper. The man removed his shoes and went after her, choking on air a bit as she bent over infront of him to remove her skirt. The woman wore a rose red underwear set. "What're you staring at? I thought you didn't want my attention." The man cleared his throat and walked towards her, placing his hands on either side of her waist. "You're beautiful.." He breathed out, leaning towards her. "And you're boring." She dodged his head as he went for a kiss, turning away from him, bending over the bed slightly as she folded her clothes she'd taken off.

The man removed his own jumper, his hard on growing by the second. He pushed himself up against the bent over girl, receiving a soft gasp off her. "You like that?" He questioned, holding her hip with one hand. "I like that, not you though-" She was cut off by being pushed onto the bed and flipped over by the man. "Less of the attitude Y/N." She glanced up at him, her eyes widening at the sight, her gaze travelled downward, looking at the hem of his trousers, biting her lip before looking up at him. "Sorry.." she whispered, unsure of what the man was going to do. "Such a whore. Get on your knees." She nodded and quickly slid off the bed, getting on her knees infront of the man, fiddling with his belt and trousers as she pulled them down. She pulled his boxers off slowly before being met with his dick in her face, she took a deep breath as she looked at him, his hand cupping face. "Such a pretty girl.." he removed his hand and she began to slowly stroke his cock, gliding her thumb through the slit of his tip, the male groaned softly, placing his hand into her hair as he guided her head towards him. She gently licked his tip, licking the underside of his head before taking more of his length in, she went at a slow pace, his hand gripping her hair tightly which made her whimper on his cock, sending vibrations through his body. He used his hand to push her further down his length, the girl struggling slightly, the sounds of her gagging turning him on more. "Good girl.. You like being used by me don't you.." he groaned, breathing heavily. "such a good fucking girl.." he pulled out of her mouth as she looked at him, panting and sweat making her hair sticking to her forehead.

"On the bed." The girl struggled to her feet, a little shaky, she lay on her back on the bed, hands trailing up her thighs. "Please be careful.." She breathed out, looking at the man. "I would've, If you'd have behaved" He pulled her underwear down and entered 2 fingers inside of her with no warning, the girl gasping. He went at a fairly fast pace, ordering the girl to remove her bra which she did without hesitation, she didn't want this to be any worse for herself than it already was. She was gasping and moaning while his was one hand was occupied with pleasuring her, the other wrapped around her throat. He continued until her moans began to grow louder, suggesting she was close to cumming. "oh.. fuck.. i'm gonna-" he removed his fingers from her, placing them in his mouth as he cleaned them off. The girl groaned as a sign of discomfort, the man placed his tip at her entrance, running it through her folds, pressing gently against her entrance, teasing her as she whimpered everytime he nearly entered her. "god, please, fuck me..!" she stared up at him, she needed to feel him, she wanted him to fill her, she bucked her hips trying to get him inside of her. "don't." he grasped both of her wrists in one of his hands, pinning them above her head, the other hand pushing her hips into the bed. The man slammed into her with no warning, pounding into her relentlessly, she felt her eyes prick with tears as she was practically screaming his name. The two were sweating, he was so rough with her and she loved it, moans poured out of her mouth as he praised her. "such a pretty girl, taking my cock like the slut she is, such a pretty slut.." he pulled out of her before slamming back in, the girl nearly cumming.

"Please! Please, Please.." she looked up at him, begging for her release, the man stopped moving completely as he left marks all over her chest and neck, once she had calmed down he started again, pounding into her, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. The man could feel the warmth pooling in his lower stomach, his hips and breath stuttering. It was hard not to finish at the sight of her.. her back was arched, her mouth hung open as tears slid down her face, her legs were trembling and her noises? they were music to his ears. His hips staggered as he breathed heavily, burying his head into her neck as she dug her nails into his back. "fuck, 'm gonna cum.." the woman's words slurred as he breathed onto her neck, his teeth sinking into her skin. Her legs trembled as she gasped, the pair came together, fluids flowing from her, however the man didn't stop, he continued pounding into her, she was practically screaming, it became a mix of pain and pleasure as the man overstimulated her, she was panting as her nails drew blood on his back, she came again before the man slowed down, rocking gently back and forth before stopping completely and pulling out. The woman lay sweating, cum spilling out from between her legs, her whole body trembling.

"that's my girl.."

the two ended up getting a noise complaint and a ban from the hotel the morning after.