get away

theme: smut
triggers: none

Y/N - fem
C/N - masc

The couple sat in the front of the car, travelling down to their home away from home for the weekend, they had recently booked a hotel for the two of them to spend some time away. Totally not so they could spend some "quality" time.. (wink wink nudge nudge)
"You excited?" y/n turned to the man next to her who seemed quite pleased with himself that they were coming away. "Well, yeah, spent ages trying to book this and we're actually going. I better be coming away from here with either: no money in my bank, alcohol poisoning or a baby", c/n's eyebrow quirked as he shook his head. "You're unbelievable."
"I'm literally like a sugar momma, I paid for us to come away, let me be a real mum." She smiled as the man groaned, turning away from her to focus on the road. "I don't care what happens on this trip, it'll be nice to get away regardless."
"Yeah yeah.." The rest of the journey was filled by horrible carpool karaoke from the couple which they enjoyed probably more than they should have.

~~~~

The couple arrived at their aparthotel, plonking their stuff in the correct places. y/n wandered into the bathroom, secretly celebrating the bathtub they had been given. She wanted a romantic weekend away with her boyfriend, understandable but she wanted to experiment, try new things with him if she could and discover anything new he might like.. "What're we doing tonight then?" Her head whipped around seeing her boyfriend leaning against the bathroom doorframe, he noticed her eyes widen slightly and a pink flush her face. "um, well I thought we could go out for food and scout the bars?" the man walked toward her, placing his hands on her hips, looking into her eyes. "If that's what you wanna do honey, that's what we'll do."

and thats what they did, the couple got relatively dressed up; y/n wearing a black shaping dress which hugged her curves. c/n wearing a pair of straight leg black jeans and a smart beige polo. They went to a posh restaurant where they shared a large meal and had plenty of cocktails between the two of them because; 'well it's two for one so if we have like, two each, then that's.. cheaper..?' according to y/n, the man just nodded, used to his girlfriends inability to do any form of math. They wandered out of the restaurant feeling slightly tipsy and very full. "I saw a couple of bars we can stop at! We're not clubbing because we're going tomorrow.." the woman spoke, her voice felt smooth and the man could smell the alcohol in her breath. So, they visited the first bar; had about 4 drinks each of whatever sounded the nicest, usually some sort of cocktail because y/n 'likes the cool names'. They went to the second which they were turned away from because apparently they seemed too drunk, the two of them obviously disagreed and y/n offered to do a cartwheel to prove it.. The two swiftly left after that due to the man being embarrassed of her and they went to the nearest drugstore to purchase a bottle of vodka and wandered back up the busy streets, hand in hand.. mostly because if they weren't holding eachother they'd fall over.

C/N opened the room door for them, laughing to himself as he watched his girlfriend waddle to the bathroom. "You okay love?"
"Yeah!! I want a bath!! Come join me so I don't drown myself please"
The man placed the bottle of vodka down, rubbing his temples, he loved his girlfriend but jesus, she was a liability when she was drunk. He sat on the edge of the bed, waiting to be shouted, in the meantime he drank his way through half the bottle and had stripped to his jeans. "Okayyy it's ready, I put loads of bubbles in coke look!" The woman stood next to the bath quite impressed with herself, the lights surrounded the mirror made the bathroom dimly lit, 'bit seductive?' he thought, that was before his girlfriend lowered to her knees with a smile. "Lemme take 'em off for you, you get in first and get comfy." The man nodded, eyebrows raised as he watched her undo his zip, tugging his jeans down to his ankles, slipping them off and tossing them to the side. She looked up and came face to face with his boxers with a small smile. "You do those, I want my own clothes off now, they're bothering me." She turned her back to him, sliding her dress off and throwing on top of his jeans, removing her underwear, she had no bra on because of the dress she wore. The man watched as her arse bounced as she removed her underwear, feeling blood rush to his head and elsewhere.. he cleared his throat; stepping into the bath before she could notice.. as sexy as she looked he couldn't deny she always set up a nice bath..
"okay shift I'm coming in." She smiled, hair clipped up out the way as she got infront of her boyfriend, sitting down infront of him, leaning back, she closed her eyes for a while as they sat there in silence. The man trying his very best to focus on the cute romantic side of this. "I'm really glad you came away with me.. I wanted to go away for ages.. not just to drink and have sex and.. whatever else. I really enjoy spending time with you.." Ahhhh.. drunken rambles, c/n's favourite. The woman turned her body, straddling the man in the bath, sitting on his lap. "But I also really enjoying being fucked by you." She smiled before kissing him softly, a wet hand being placed on her cheek as the man deepened the kiss, tongues fighting and the two needing to catch their breath due to the steam..
"oh yeah..? what do you like it about the most?"
"being close to you.. don't get me wrong; as hot as you look, I love being close.."
"then let's get a bit closer." the man placed a hand behind her neck, bringing her closer, she felt him growing hard under her and she smiled softly into the kiss, the man dragging her bottom lip through his teeth causing the woman to moan slightly. His hands landed on her hips, pushing up against and rocking her hips slowly, the woman leaned into his neck, breathing against his neck, kissing and sucking spots onto it when he let her to muffle any sounds coming from her. "Can we get out the bath.." she mumbled into his skin, kissing him softly. "Better had, here." The man climbed out first, offering her his hand and a towel so she could dry off a little. He dried himself off and met her on the bed, where she lay on the bed, shot glass full resting on her stomach. "Do a shot and I'll do whatever you ask."

~~~~

C/N climbed between her legs, bodies touching as he leaned his head down, he dragged his tongue from her v-line to the glass, putting his lips around it and tipping his head back, she watched as the liquid fall from the glass and smiled to herself. "c'mere.."
The man placed the glass on the side and cupped her face, kissing her deeply and roughly, biting her lower lip as she squirmed beneath him, noises spilling from her. He pulled away and stepped back, admiring his girlfriend with a soft small, she looked as if she'd already been fucked and he'd hardly done anything.. "baby please.." she spoke up, her voice a bit hoarse from not speaking for a while.
"what love..?"
"please, do something.. it's cold.." she laughed a little, looking up at him with a smile.
his fingers traced up her thigh, stopping between her legs as he dragged his finger through her folds. She glanced at him as she noticed a small smirk on his face. He pushed a finger in, watching the girl as her mouth fell open slightly, he added another.. and another and watched as her back arched, small moans spilling from her as he curled his fingers. "You okay..?"
"Mhm.." she smiled softly, whining at the loss of contact as he removed his fingers, he hovered over her as he kissed up her stomach, one hand pumping his cock as the other held him up. She was beautiful.. he loved his girlfriend; regardless of what she looked like.. but right now she looked beautiful.. arguably better than she did when they went out. He lined himself up with her and pushed himself in slowly, the two breathing out slowly as they adjusted. The man dragging his cock in and out of her slowly as she got used to him. "alright.. you can go quicker.. this is just painful."
"hey, you said I can do whatever I want, shush and let me enjoy this." he placed his hand over her mouth before picking up his pace, dragging his hips as he listened to his girlfriend moaning beneath him, her breath against his hand. Her moans were pornographic, there was nothing he liked the sound of more.. he soon removed his hand from her mouth to hold her throat as he began to slam into her, he reached for a pillow to prop up her waist so he could reach better, he breathed out as he removed himself slowly.. quickly and roughly pounding back into her; she felt tears prick her eyes as her back arched slightly, head falling back as a long moan came from her. "You like that?"
"Mhm.. do it again.." she glanced up at him as he did the same again, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, moans spilling from the couple as the man pounded his girlfriend.

He removed himself from her and had her move into another position, by that: he grabbed her thighs and propped her up, grabbing hold of her hair as she stayed on all 4's for him. He lined himself up again and didn't give her much time to adjust, he slammed into her which resulted what may as well of been a scream, she buried her face into a pillow, unable to control the amount of moans and how loud they were spilling from her mouth. She listened to her boyfriend as he moaned softly, clearly admiring her arse. "oh my god.." she pulled her face from the pillow, breathing out as she spoke. "Yeah?" She nodded, using what felt like the last of her energy, she was ready to cum..
"baby 'm gonna cum"
"hold on love.." his pace quickened as the woman felt a tear roll down her face, she was practically screaming at this point as the feelings began to mix with pain and pleasure due to being overstimulated- the man slammed into her for the last time, his own string of moans and cursed falling from his mouth as he finished inside his girlfriend, he pulled out of her slowly as he watched their cum spill from her. He picked up a towel and wiped her off, gently turning her onto her back, he cupped her cheek and kissed her softly. "hey.." the two laughed softly as she looked at him, her face red as she was struggling to catch her breath. "hey.."

fin.