all mine

theme: smut
triggers: none
includes: first time sex, praise, degradation, voice kink

Y/N - fem
C/N - masc

previously: "You're so gorgeous.." her partner whispered in her ear, placing a kiss on her temple as he removed his shoes. "Thank you?"

The man pressed himself against her back, holding her by the hips. "So pretty.. and all mine.." he pressed soft kisses against her neck and shoulders, turning her to face him as he cupped her face. "Look at you.. melting into my touch.." the girl hummed as she placed her hand on top of his she leaned forward to press their lips together, it started soft but they both needed more, this wasn't romance.. this was lust, they needed eachother.. and badly. The man picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs to their bedroom, gently placing her on the bed. "Are you sure you wanna do this..?"
The girl melted at the question. "I'm sure.. please, I need this.. I need you.." she spoke breathlessly, almost like a whisper. The man felt himself grow hard at her words as he leaned down above her and began kissing her again, he ran his tongue along her lower lip, wanting to explore every inch of her mouth, she denied it, then to her surprise felt a hand grasp her thigh, sharp nails digging into them which caused her to gasp, opening her mouth. The couple explored every inch of eachother before pulling apart to catch their breath, a string of saliva between them.

The male took a step back, slowly removing his tie, undoing the buttons of his shirt as she watched eagerly. "Like what you see?" The man questioned, voice low and quiet. "Mhm.." she nodded, looking him up and down, noticing the outline of his bulge. One of her dress straps slipped from her shoulder, which encouraged the man to lean down and remove the dress, revealing a black silk matching piece. "fuck.. did you wear this just for me?" he breathed, taking in the view of his girlfriend. "I wouldn't wear it for anyone else.." she smiled, the man climbing on top of her, kissing her neck. "such a good girl.. my gorgeous girl.." she felt his hot breath on her neck and it made her shiver, the man began to bite and suck on her skin, creating marks to show that she belonged to him and no one else. The woman couldn't control the whimpers that fell out of her mouth..

"Take those off, please.. I wanna feel you.." She glanced down at his trousers before watching him stand, pulling them down to reveal the dark gray boxers, they hugged his dick in a way that really showed off his length, she never anticipated it to be so big.. He leaned forward to kiss her again, this time pressing against her, creating friction for the couple. "Make me feel so good.." he spoke between kisses, she felt herself whimper at his words, she removed her bra and was dying to strip. She needed him and he needed her. Hands trailed down her body, resting above her panties as he pushed softly against her clit. "Mhmm.." she made eye contact with the man above her, noticing a change in his gaze, his eyes half-lidded. "That feel good?" She bucked her hips, she wanted more, she reached down to her underwear and pulled it down, a finger quickly slipping into her. Her breathing began to quicken as the boy scanned her face as he added more fingers. He managed 3 and went at a steady pace, curses and breaths were slipping from her mouth and she could barely keep quiet. He abruptly stopped and removed his fingers from her which she responded with a whine.

"Are you sure you're ready..?" She nodded, looking at his length before making eye contact with him. "Please fuck me.. I need you.. want you to make me feel good." The man didn't hesitate, he lined himself up and slowly pushed into her, the pair breathing out a long moan as she adjusted, he got himself half way, scanning her face to make sure she was okay before pushing the rest of himself in. She gasped at the feeling and stared at him. "Wait.. wait.. let me just.." she was cut off by a gentle kiss, the pair shared a quick exchange of kisses while she adjusted to his size. "o-okay.. you can move.. slowly.." he listened and rocked his hips back and forth slowly, the two letting out soft moans, he maintained that speed for a while before picking up the pace, he never went more than half way out of her, he loved the way she felt. "oh my gosh.." she breathed out, looking at him. "you're doing so good.. im so proud of you.. look at you taking my dick like a slut.. such a pretty slut for me.." the girl whimpered at his words, the way his voice was so breathless and low, she could get off on his words alone..

As they continued his thrusts began to get harder, he'd pull out almost all the way before slamming back into her, her moans were pornographic and made him feel like he was on cloud 9, the room was filled by the sound of skin slapping & their moans. "oh my god..! fuck.." she glanced at him, his hair sticking to his forehead, he looked gorgeous in this light.. she'd never been so in love.. "keep going honey.. almost there.." he whispered in her ear followed by a low moan. As his thrusts become harder and faster, she dug her nails into back which earned groans from him, he could feel the scratches she made on his back, feeling it bleed. "oh my god I'm gonna cum..!" she moaned out, clenching around his length. "fuck do that again.." he whispered and she did as she was told, he thrusted a few more times before the pair came together, he continued to rock slowly into her as he chased their highs, their breathing slowing as he slowly pulled out of her, a high pitched breath coming from her mouth.

"Come on.. let's clean you up.."

THE END, hot stuff ;))