stay with me

theme: fluff
triggers: none
includes: kisses, cuddles, soft affection

Y/N - fem
C/N - masc
Y/H/C - your hair colour

no ones perspective

The girl lay awake, the analog clock reading 01:23am, her boyfriend was travelling to see her but he lived a while away, he wasn't going to come originally as he had business plans but they were cancelled so he was on his way home for the next few months and she'd never been so excited. Although you couldn't tell due to the exhausted state she was in. She had tidied their house top to bottom to prepare for him to come home and now she lay in their king size bed with an empty space next to her..
She picked her phone up every 10 minutes to see if he was close, however there was never a text message nor a ring. She assumed he was focused on driving which would make sense, but she grew more tired by the minute.

~~

The boy arrived home, he checked his phone reading the time 03:57am, he was exhausted. He hated working so far away from his girlfriend. He missed his girl. He lazily shook off his shoes and hung his coat up by the front door as he carefully wandered up the stairs to find her. He pushed open their bedroom door to reveal the (Y/H/C) haired girl he loved. He quickly changed into pyjamas and got into the bed next to hair trying to stay quiet, he slowly wrapped his arms around her but that woke her. "C/N..?" The boy smiled as he looked down at the tired girl. "Hi Honey.. I'm home.." She felt a smile pull at her lips as relief washed over her, she snuggled as close as humanely possible to him as she could, sighing contently. "I missed you.. so much.." he nodded slowly, tracing circles in her skin. "I missed you too.. sometimes I wonder if this job is what I'm supposed to be doing.. you know like, is that where I'm meant to be..?" he murmured, waiting for the response from his exhausted but very clever girlfriend. "We always end up where we're meant to be, and this is where I'm meant to be. With you." (If you know where this is from ilysm) She hummed, kissing his forehead softly before cuddling back into him. "You'll stay here with me? You'll stay with me..?" She questioned softly. "Course I will.. I'm not going anywhere.." and with those simple but comforting words, the couple fell asleep quite quickly, happily in the company of eachother, finally having the closeness and touch they had both longed for..

( cute little short one, now someone come and cuddle me. )