oh yeah?

theme: lime
triggers: none
includes: praise, degradation, voice kink

Y/N - fem
C/N - masc

no one's perspective~

The couple had been together all day, they had been to the movies, been for food and were now deciding what else to do before going back to their flat. "There's nothing to do around here, we could just go home and watch something in bed?" Y/N suggested, looking at the man next to her as they sat on a random park bench. He had been teasing her all day, saying things to her, touching her in certain ways that got her riled up, she didn't think he knew what he was doing considering they'd never actually had sex before, sure they had done other things but, he'd never done this to her, especially not in public. It didn't help that they had both dressed relatively formal so he was wearing suit pants, a tight-ish white shirt with the sleeves rolled up as the tie hung lazily from the collar, he was wearing a suit jacket but she had taken it from him due to being 'cold'. "I mean if that's what you wanna do? I'm ready to go whenever you are love."  The man responded, glancing at her with a smile. "Yeah.. I'm just cold and tired.. I dunno.." she smiled softly back and they began walking back towards his car. However on the way there, they had stopped at a corner shop so they could grab some snacks. "Yeah yeah you go in, I'll wait here." She nodded at the boy as she watched him go into the shop.

The girl twirled her thumbs and played with her hair while she waited, recalling the events of the day. She thought about the things he had said and done and felt her face grow warm. That's when her thoughts began to trial..
She had ordered for herself which usually freaks her out and the man quickly praised her with a "good girl, im so proud of you" which had caused a pink to flush her cheeks and when they were watching the movie his hand rested on her upper thigh, squeezing her plush skin. The thoughts made her shiver but she was quickly snapped from them when she heard a familiar voice. "You ready to go honey?"
"Y-Yeah! Um.. yeah let's go" she smiled and began walking ahead of him towards the car, this is something he had very quickly picked up on.

~~

The couple made it to the car, she sat in the passenger seat as he put the bag of snacks and drink on the floor in the back before getting into the drivers. "You okay love?" He turned to look at her, his voice fairly low. "Yeah I'm good." She assured as she put her seat belt on, not daring to look at the man. "Oh yeah? Why's your face all pink then." She felt a hand rest under her chin, looking up to face him and felt her face grow warm. "Because it's cold? Do you have any idea how cold I am in this dress?" Her brow quirked up as he removed his hand from her face, plugging in his own seatbelt. "Better get you home to warm up then hm?" She nodded and the man started up the car, reversing out of the parking space as they got onto the road, they played her Spotify playlist as she looked out the window humming along to the songs. A hand placed itself on her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. She looked to her right to see C/N's hand on her, she bit her lower lip and looked away.
"You sure you're okay honey?" She nodded as she kept her gaze focused on the outside world. The man grasped her skin harder and moved further up her thigh, the contact made her skin burn and she felt her chest grow heavy. "You sure?" She was too busy lost in her thoughts to hear him but another squeeze brought her out of the trace. "Use your words princess." "S-Sorry, yeah I'm okay, how far away are we?" "5 Minutes, be patient." His tone was low, he knew what he was doing and she'd be lying if she said it wasn't working, she crossed her legs and the man put both hands back on the steering wheel.

~~

The couple soon got home and the pair of them had their own plans, the girls face was a bright red and the man could feel his hands burning from touching her skin. C/N walked toward the front door to open it as she got the bag from the back seat. The man turned to see the girl bent over, the dress rising to show a lot of skin, he wanted to look away but couldn't bring himself too, he was so lucky..
The woman stood up right and shut the car door, the sound of it locking following. She walked past the man and brushed against him as she did so, she removed her heels and put them by the front door, placing the bag on the ground. The front door shut with a thud as she felt a large hand grip her wrist. "You're so gorgeous.." her partner whispered in her ear, placing a kiss on her temple as he removed his shoes. "Thank you?"

next chapter has the spicy stuff ;))