𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.

❝ i hope he forgives me

i hope he forgives me.

"AHHH BRO DAMIIR WE'RE AT THE TOP." i screamed in fear, i held on to him so tight he cussed me out.

we were able to fit our whole entire group into the capsule. at the moment, we were at the top of the wheel. i was the only one screaming and that was terrified.

"bro, shut the fuck up." dd yelled at me. i mugged him and looked around again. "I DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMOREEEE." i almost cried.

i closed my eyes and the ferris wheel was over.. i pushed everyone out the way to get off of the ferris wheel. "can we go back to the hotel?" i sighed.

we looked for the fucking bitch ass mini van and everyone got in. i need to make a diss song about this ugly ass mini van. now i was sitting next to ethan, i guess dd was avoiding me. he got reasons to, honestly.

"you okay e?" i asked ethan. he looked over at me and ignored me. "ethannn." i said laying all over him. "desi, not right now." he mumbled.

i looked at him, because why he mad at me too? "whyyy?" i whined. "you my big sister, and i love you, but you did my blood wrong." he explained to me. i noticed how dd looked back when he said it.

at that point the car got silent. "fuck you say bout desi?" darrian spoke up. "i aint finna say none until dd want to." ethan shrugged. i looked over at him and crossed my arms. i pulled out my phone and texted darrian.

 i pulled out my phone and texted darrian

me
i did some weird ass shit ..

darrian
wym 🤨

me
i basically cheated on dd ..

darrian
ikyfl

me
i thought someone was pranking me ..

darrian
damn
gotta get him right before ya 🅾️ day
ima help doe