one

----------- one

his bench. -----------

It was his bench. People trotted past, chatting, giggling, but not one darn to even glance at his bench.

Another peaceful morning, Reggie crossed one leg over the other, book in his left hand, right hand twirling his wand. He let that modest sun that lined over the worn Hogwarts walls prick at his plastry skin, the pitiful winds twitching the dark locks that were perfectly cemented into the style of his desire. The boy didn't bother with the world turning around him. Along as his bench was left alone, Reg would remain stable.

And flop and a puff sounded out from beside him, but the brunette's eyes trained onto his pages. "Bloody hell." The red-head sighed, loosening her tie, "This school is massive, it takes me fifteen minutes to get from class to class." She gripped the green lining of her robe, shoving it off, "And don't get me started on these uniforms. I'm sweating buckets here!"

Regulus's attention, that was forced away from his book, was now on this girl. Eyebrows crooked, he glanced around at the space circling his bench, checking to see who she was talking to. The boy cleared his throat, "Are you speaking to me?" His tone was bored, he really wasn't bothered with conversation.

"Well, sort of you, myself, or anyone that will listen." The ginger flung her head left to right "But there's no one else around, so...Yeah, I guess I'm speaking to you."

"Then stop." Reggie bit, "I have no interest in speaking to you."

"Okay," She shrugged, a tiny smirk working its way up to her mouth, "I'll just speak to myself then." She dug the heels of her Mary-Janes into the grass, slouching until her neck hit the back of the seat, "Ugh, so glad school is over for today. I hate it. I hate it here. The whole potion class, just nag, nag, nag! Like give me a break, I can't help that I don't understand it."

The brunette's jaw locked, "Get off my bench!" He snapped, Reg's patience had run thin. He squeezed his eyes shut, forcing air out his nose.

"Your bench?" The girl chuckled, "I'm pretty sure this bench is open for anyone to sit on."

"No, it's my bench. No one sits on it but me." He seethed, left eye twitching, "Everyone knows that, why don't you know that."

"I'm sorry." She tried to choke back a laugh, but it seeped through the crooked teeth that strained hard on her lower lip, "I'm sorry...You just...You sound so stupid. 'Oh, this is my bench, no one sits here.' Seriously, you expect everyone to avoid sitting down because you want your alone time. Go to your dorm room, twit, you can have all the space you need."

"Do you have any idea who I am?" Regulus scoffed, sliding the book-mark on the his last page before closing it, uncrossing his legs. The male leaned forward, pressing his elbows into his thighs.