seven

----------- seven

his perfect face -----------

"You!" The voice of an older lady spooked the red-head, "I need to speak to you."

"McGonagall?" Toby shoot her an awkward grin, "What do you need?" She shut her sketch book, crossing her legs.

"Walk with me." McGonagall turned to enter the building, motioning for the student to follow.

"Okay..." The ginger gripped her bag, jumping up from his bench and scurrying after the teacher.

"So, I hear from a few students on the Quidditch team that you are quite outgoing and...well, loud."

"You mean annoying and loud."

"Okay, maybe 'outgoing' wasn't the exact words used." The professor tilted her head, "Anyways, I need you to be the new commentator for the new Quidditch season."

"I don't know." Toby squinted, "Sounds like a lot of work."

"You get to sit in a booth and judge people."

"Never-mind. Sounds like my kind of job."

"Well, that's all I needed." McGonagall charged forward, "Also, you might want to do some more research on Quidditch."

"Okay! Thanks, McGonagall!"

"What was that about?" The grumpy boy questioned over the shoulder of the short girl.

"Crap!" The specy girl flinched, "You scared me."

"And you didn't show up for our tutoring session, Dazey." Regulus leaned down so his head hovered over her shoulder, "Now, what was that about?"

"She wants me to be the commentator for the new Quidditch season." She turned her head, now face-to-face with him.

"Great." He pumped his eyebrows, ignoring the growing lump in his throat at the close proximity of the two, "Now I have to listen to your irritating voice while I play."

"Oh, hush.You love my voice." She rubbed their noses together like a puppy-dog kiss, "Now, come on. We have tutoring to do." Reggie's eyes grew wide at her actions, but before he could react she was linking their arms and dragging him off, marching back outside. "So, what do you have planned for today?"

"Well," He puffed, regaining himself, "Since you had clearly struggle to just listen, I've worked up a new system that will hopefully work for your twisted mind."

"Ooh." She chuckled, plopping down on his bench, "You created a system just for me? How sweet."

"Shut up." The brunette barked, opening his books, "I'm going to teach you by doing things your way."

"My way?"

"Yes, your way. We're gonna draw." He passed the spare book to her, " I see you drawing all the time in class. When you're not fucking around, and I thought this was the best solution to get the information through that thick skull of yours."