six

----------- six

her new nickname -----------

The gloomy girl's eye blinked slowly, her feet scraping the ground as she slouched her way to the library. She didn't get much sleep last night and the thought of having to learn for an extra hour made her want to yank her hair out. The school day had drew out, it was hours and hours of getting yelled at, zoning out and cut-off naps. With a groan, Toby forced the library door open, her red-striped eyes scanning the area for any sign of a person. First year, first year, first year...Oh Merlin.

Sat properly in at a slightly hidden table, Regulus Black adjusted the line up of books in front of him. "Hey, Bench Boy." A tired smirk twitched on the ginger as she collapsed on the chair across from him, "How you doing?"

"I'm busy." The boy didn't even bother to glance at her, fully forced on trying to perfectly arrange his books, "I have a tutoring session."

"Yeah, and I'm guessing Slughorn didn't tell you who you'd be tutoring?" She tossed her satchel on the desk, ruffling through it, "Right?"

"No. But I just guessed it would be some stupid first year who has no clue what they are doing." Reggie's words flew out slow, "I mean, who else could it be? Potions is easy. I don't see why anyone would need help with it, if they do they must be a dumbass."

The ginger sucked at her teeth, "Thanks, mate."

"What do you mean...?" He finally looked at her, his stomach clenching at the insecure expression slapped over her face reflecting that of a hurt bunny. "Oh, wait...? Am I...?"

"Tutoring me, yes."

Regulus bit his lip, choking back a chuckle, "Sorry...That's just..." He let the laugh free, "I'm tutoring you?"

"Shut up." A flush creeped up her neck and the presence of every texture touching her skin was now irritating her, "Merlin, I hate Slughorn. Why he stick me with you?"

"Thought I was your 'Best friend'?" He tilted his head, teasingly.

Ignoring him, Toby brought one knee up, resting her cheeks on it. She fiddled with the buckle of her shoe, "Are you gonna tutor me or what?"

"Yeah..." The brunette sighed, opening up his notebook that was brimmed with lanky lines of neat handwriting, "Okay, we'll start with the beginner stuff..."

And start away, she was gone. Her eyes bored into his face. She admired his voice, it was thickly, is word flowing out easily from the back of his throat as if he rehearsed his speech a million times. Although his words were secure and strong, there was some silvery about the way his sentenced danced of his tongue. Her ear felt praised.

Even with a hyper focus on him, the girl didn't consumed any information. "Am I boring you?" The male ruffed as her head wobbled, "Seriously? You're falling asleep? And she's not even listening...great." He snapped his fingers in front of her face, "Hey!"