three

----------- three.

his grey daggers. -----------

With a hand clamped over her mouth and tears in her eyes, the ginger howled with laughter as her potions teacher ran around the class after his quill. The whole class was pouring with giggles and chuckles, all except for Regulus Black. The dark haired male glared at Tobs from a few tables down, before forcing himself up and stalking towards her. "Seriously?" He crouched down next to her stool, eyeing up the wand in her hand.

"What? It's just some fun." She shrugged, biting her lip in concentration as she directed the quill higher and higher.

"Yeah, well, some of us actually want to learn." He reached across her lap, gripping her wand attempting to pull it from her.

"Hey, let go asshole!" They tugged it back and forth, mumbling protests at each other. "Ah!" Regulus had pulled a little too hard and the girl come tumbling off her stool, pushing him over.

"Get off." Reg shoved her to the side, sitting up.

"That was your fault." The red-head brushed a hand through her hair, "Seriously, you couldn't just let me be. You suck, you honestly suck-..."

"Shut up." The boy slapped her arm, pointing to the pair of legs in front of them.

"Hey...Slughorn." Toby cringed as the teacher shook his head.

"It was her."

"Tout!"

"Miss, please leave my classroom." Slughorn reported to the pouting girl, "Sir, back to your seat. You will both see me for detention tomorrow."

"Oh great. I get to spend more time with my best friend." Toby flashed Reg a sarcastic grin, sending him a cheeky wave as she exited. As soon as the door shut behind her she stuck her middle fingers up mouthing curses at it like a child who had just been sent to their room. "Dick." She huffed, twisting around, almost tripping on her feet at the four pairs of eyes that widened in her direction, "Um...hi?"

"Hi, James Potter." The male with glasses stepped forward, "Lovely to meet you, uh..."

"Toby."

"Toby." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he and the group began to waltz down the halls, "So, we've heard through the grape-vine that you have been pulling some pranks on the teachers?"

"Uh, yeah. Mostly Slughorn." She nodded, her body stiff at the crowd surrounding her and tight grip around her, "No. Always Slughorn."

"Well, you're stepping on our toes here, sweetheart." The male with long dark hair nudged into her other side, "We're they pranksters around here."