Chapter 1: Promise from beyond (Proposal)

Welcome back my dear reader, and happy Kamijirou week! We meet once again, and this time with one of the cutest couples of UA, Kaminari and Jirou from BNHA. This is the first anthology with 8 prompts, so be ready for all the feelings coming from these 8 chapters. The prompts will be in this respective order: Proposal, Winter, Sleeping, Sick Day, Long Distance, Spy AU, Family and a special final day for you all.

If you want to hear more about my fics, life and some random stuff, you can find me as @DYP_Lf on twitter. With no more to say, enjoy this new anthology my dear people!

"To all passengers, the flight to Oita will depart in 15 minutes! We recommend that you proceed to the respective aircraft to avoid delays! Thank you!"

The flight attendant was already making final calls to the passengers at the airport. It was an active day as usual, with people saying goodbye to their families and some sleeping in the seats while waiting for their flight. Her role was to monitor a flight to southern Japan, waiting for passengers to attend and fill all the seats on the plane. It was almost time to leave, so she made one last call to let everyone know to catch their flight.

Among those passengers, there was Kaminari.

"Well, I think it's time for you to catch your flight silly boy." Jirou said. They were both in some alone time, taking advantage of the fact that no one was around them.

"Yeah, I think it's time for me to go."

Kaminari never thought his reputation as a hero would grow too much after a few years in service. Since leaving UA, many noted his quirk and his ability to fight villains without harming many people, knowing that his electricity could be deadly. His charisma and optimism made people feel safe, and he had a good image in the streets. He made it to the top 50 heroes, not in a high position, but one where he achieved greater recognition by professional and veteran heroes.

When he was given the opportunity to go to one of the top agencies in Oita, he was thrilled. He could earn more money, be recognized in more places, but most importantly, he was going to help more people for a better future. Everything was positive for him, until he remembered that going to this place meant separating from some of his closest friends and his girlfriend.

At that moment, the boy began to cry, unable to keep his smile. He hugged Jirou tightly, as if he was hugging a stuffed animal. Jirou just covered him with her arms, responding to the hug and letting him release his sadness on her. She didn't care that her shoulder ended up soaked by his tears.

"Come on, stop crying. I should be sad for this instead of you." She said.

"It's just that I won't be able to see you for a long time. I want to caress you. Your hair, your beautiful face. I want us to stay together more time." Kaminari exclaimed.

"You know it's not possible. This is an exclusive opportunity for you, and I don't think you should pass it up. You want to be an amazing hero, and this can help you too much."

The two of them were meeting at one of the airport's display cases, having some alone time, and time they seriously needed. Even though Kaminari was exaggerating, he had the right to cry about what was going to happen to him. He was going to be separated from Jirou for a good number of years, and it was the last time he could caress her freely.

Jirou was trying to lift his spirits, trying not to make her boyfriend feel bad about fulfilling his dream. She knew that if he was happy, she was going to be happy too.

"It'll only be a few years Denki. I assure you I'll be fine."

"But I'll miss you. How will I know if you got home safely or if you still love me?" asked Kaminari.