Chapter 7: Starting our timeline (Family)

A family fic this time, featuring my Kamijirou fanchild Akira! It's the second time he will appear here, and it's linked to an old Kamijirou fic I wrote: "The cycle of our music". If you want to read it to understand more of the context, go ahead, but you are fine if you don't want.

Enjoy it!

"Akira, be careful, you don't want to break Dad's pointer."

Seven years passed, but her son was still the same hyperactive soul that described him perfectly. It wasn't a big surprise knowing that Kaminari always stopped by playing with him, or almost always this one accompanied Akira on his crazy adventures in the streets.

It seemed that although he bore a physical resemblance to his mother, he had inherited his father's innocence and positive aura. It was like having a second Kaminari at home.

"Look mom, I'm Chargebolt, the best hero in the world!"

If there was something special about him, it was his early taste in heroes. He always watched his parents' videos and loved to watch them save people or defeat villains. He wore his jacks like he was fighting, though he also liked to play with the old equipment of Kaminari, thinking he was a professional hero.

Jirou knew how hard it was to raise a child, but Akira was someone special to her. She loved to be having time with him, to have someone to care for and love with all her heart. Her mother had once told her that her cold feelings would change when she took on her role. She had never understood her, until Akira came into her life.

"Come on sweetie." Jirou grabbed her son in her arms, carrying him until she led him to the music room. "Let's play something until daddy gets here, alright?"

"Okay mom!"

They went to play some instruments to enjoy the family time. Kaminari wasn't coming back for quite a while, and Jirou took advantage of her free time to be with Akira. She knew that on other days she wouldn't be able to because work sometimes took time away from her loved ones, so she wanted to use that time to the fullest with her son.

They focused more on singing and voice. Although Akira's singing wasn't the best, she didn't deny that her son had the charisma. He had part of her tastes in him.

"I see you like to watch heroes in action by what you are singing."

"Yes mom. Uncle Deku told me I can be a hero. If he says so, I believe him."

There were times where he would go to Midoriya's house thanks to his parents working near his agency. Akira was a fan of him, someone he always saw as an exemplary hero, and although his parents were the ones who helped him with his little dream, it was Deku who was the kind of hero he wanted to become.

At that moment, mother and son decided to take a break after singing for a while. It was there that Akira started looking through the drawers in the living room and found a pencil drawing of Jirou.

"What is this mom?" he said showing the drawing to his mother.

"A drawing of your father. It was when we got married." Jirou replied, glad to see that drawing again.

"What is getting married?"

She knew that her son was still young for some subjects, but he was lucky that she was at that moment to explain to him. It wasn't a serious thing to learn. But if Kaminari had been there, he was probably going to confuse him more. She explained the term slowly and in a normal way for him to understand. The words "love", "feeling" and "ring" were the ones that caught the boy's attention the most. She explained to him how that was the beginning of their family and how it was a sign that his parents loved each other.