𝟐| 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭

CHAPTER TWO:

GETTING LOST

THE SUN WAS bright and shining down on the many human beings and Na'vi in Pandora, the many creatures running, swimming and flying around as they did their own thing for their daily lives

THE SUN WAS bright and shining down on the many human beings and Na'vi in Pandora, the many creatures running, swimming and flying around as they did their own thing for their daily lives. The trees were tall, creating the many forests all around the planet as the wind blew by, causing the leaves to move in the direction the air was blowing.

Helicopters could be seen flying high in the sky that belonged to the humans, many soldiers being seen in their base with the fence around while they continued doing their own things, weapons in hand in case they saw anything that was a threat to them and decided to shoot.

Just above the large jungle below, a helicopter could be seen that was being flown by one of the best pilots out of the many that was currently on Pandora, Trudy Chacon. Inside the helicopter, Y/n found herself in her Avatar body as she sat near the ledge beside Grace, Jake, Norm and another soldier just across from them while they watched the creatures fly beside them and above the water.

Deciding to lean down, Y/n grabbed ahold of the ledge before she was leaning her long Avatar arm down and letting her fingers glide across the waves, drowning out the sound of her uncle's voice trying to get her to come back up in case if she were to fall into the water, not knowing what was down beneath the ocean blue.

Trudy continued flying above the trees until she moved it down near the waterfalls. Y/n looked to her uncle, a small smile etching onto her face as he let out a loud cheer. Eventually, Trudy landed the helicopter and they were all hopping out as the sounds of nature filled their ears. Y/n found herself trailing behind her uncle, who was the first to walk forward while they began trenching into the jungle, Grace right behind her.

Their tails swung back and forth as they walked, their ears occasionally twitching at the sounds they were hearing. Jake held a look of awe as he looked around at the place, thinking how lucky he was to see this after hearing so much about Pandora growing up.

All of a sudden, the man's head snapped up at the sound coming from some creatures above, seeing some Prolemuris moving from one tree to another. His yellow eyes made eye contact with one that had stopped, his gun aimed a bit in case if they were to attack.

"Prolemuris. They're not aggressive, Uncle Jake." Y/n assures, but he was still tense.

Grace pushes the gun down a bit. "Relax, marine. You're making me nervous."

The said woman was continuing on forward, taking the lead as they kept going further and further into the jungle. Playing with her long hair that was in a braid, Y/n walked along side Norm as she continued listening to the sounds of nature.

Jake was at the very back, glancing around with the weapon following in case if there was something in the trees watching them and ready too pounce on his prey, hoping to catch it before it attacked him or the three people in front of him. If he saw something that looked harmful, he'd immediately move towards his niece in hopes of protecting her.