𝟓| 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞

CHAPTER FIVE:

TAKEN BACK TO BASE

THE SUN WAS slowly rising up into the air in the early morning on Pandora as it shined through the trees and down on the many living things in the jungle, the Na'vi all wide awake as many of them still processed what they had been told by Tsu'tey ...

THE SUN WAS slowly rising up into the air in the early morning on Pandora as it shined through the trees and down on the many living things in the jungle, the Na'vi all wide awake as many of them still processed what they had been told by Tsu'tey and the Na'vi warriors that the said men had witnessed just earlier in the morning that happened with the sky people.

Just earlier, Tsu'tey and the other men had witnessed the large machinery that belonged to the sky people tearing down their forests, the trees collapsing to the ground while the habitats that had belonged to the many different types of animals all around were being destroyed, the soldiers venturing around with the guns in their hands, no doubt going to shoot if they were to see a Na'vi stopping them from what they were doing.

The Omaticaya clan all felt anger flow through them as they recalled the words that Tsu'tey had explained to them in anger, ready to fight back against the sky people for ruining their land, their home, the animals homes.

Within the crowd, Y/n was glancing around in search of her uncle but neither he nor Neytiri could be seen anywhere as the teenager soon met up with Grace in the crowd, the doctor having a slight panicked expression on her face that matched the teenage girl's.

At the front, the two leaders could be seen with angry expressions on their faces. Tsu'tey stood near his leaders, the usual blank and angry look etched on his face like usual while he paced back and forth, tightly gripping his bow in his four fingered hand.

"Tsampongut Tsu'teyil iveyk." Eytukan announces in Na'vi.
(Tsu'tey will lead the war party)

At this, the entire crowd were letting out yipping and cheering sounds as Tsu'tey raised his hand that held the bow up in the air, encouraging the crowd to cheer with him while running in each direction, showing that they were ready to fight.

Meanwhile, as that was happening, Grace found herself pushing through the crowd with Y/n right behind her, both females holding panicked expressions on their faces like before. The crowd didn't say a word, not even noticing them as they were pushing by them until they were at the front.

"Ftang rutxe!" Grace calls out, causing them to quiet down. "Fikem ni'ul kawng siyi ni'aw."
(Stop please! This will only make it worse)

Tsu'tey accusingly points at her. "You do not speak here! Foti awngal tiyakuk, mi te'lan."
(We will strike them in the heart)

After he had been done speaking, the crowd was yipping again while he joined in just when Neytiri and Jake were walking forward hand in hand, Jake calling out to Tsu'tey and pleading for him to not do what he planned on doing, catching everyone's attention.

Handing his bow off to someone, Tsu'tey found himself stomping forward before he shoved Jake down to the ground. Neytiri quickly came in between her mate and Tsu'tey while Y/n rushed to her uncle, helping him up to his feet as she felt relief fill her that he was alright. Jake placed a hand on the back of her head in relief, glad she wasn't anywhere near the destroyed forest.