𝟑| 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

CHAPTER THREE:

LEGENDARY MOUNTAINS

IT WAS LIGHT outside on the planet of Pandora, the sounds of nature coming from the jungle being heard all around, even on the makeshift base that belonged to the humans that had been made many years ago when the humans had first found out about t...

IT WAS LIGHT outside on the planet of Pandora, the sounds of nature coming from the jungle being heard all around, even on the makeshift base that belonged to the humans that had been made many years ago when the humans had first found out about the much larger planet than their own and the species living on it.

Soldiers could be seen rushing around outside, masks over their faces so they would be able to breathe while they were outside while scientists and doctors could be seen on the inside, their white and long lab coats covering their arms and torsos.

The beeping sounds of the many computers all around added to the many chatters inside the base, the doctors and scientists sitting in their chairs as they did their daily work while others walked around, paper in their hand.

Only a day had passed since the group had lost Jake and he had been able to kind of get the Omaticaya clan to trust him. Inside the base, Y/n found herself walking on one side of her uncle, Grace on his other side and Norm behind him as he listed off the names of the Omaticaya people from the pictures Grace had on her tablet.

Currently, they were heading to where all the pods were at where Jake would go back into his avatar body for the day to spend time with the chief's daughter, who had been assigned to teach him their ways, despite her dislike about it. The group of four passed the many doctors and scientists around as they entered the room, heading towards the pod that Jake always went in.

"Okay, let's run through them again." Grace insists as she holds her tablet towards him, a picture of the spiritual leader of the Omaticaya clan on the screen.

"Mo'at. Dragon lady." Jake recalls, a picture of the clan leader popping up. "Eytucan."

"Eytukan. He's the clan leader. But she's the spiritual leader. Like a shaman." Grace explains, revealing a picture of the next clan leader.

"T'su'tey." Jake mutters, pronouncing the name wrong while he hops up onto the pod.

"Tsu'tey." Grace corrects, to which he repeats it. "He'll be the next clan leader."

Jake takes the tablet when a picture of a female showed up, his lips twitching upwards that made Y/n tilt her head at her uncle. "Neytiri."

"She'll be the next Tsahik. They become a mated pair." Grace tells him.

"So who's this Eywa?" Jake asks.

Norm's eyes widen in disbelief. "Who's Eywa? Only their deity. Their goddess, made up of all living things. Everything they know! You'd know this if you had any training whatsoever."

"Who's got a date with the chief's daughter?" Jake fires back, holding up the tablet where Neytiri's picture was still seen.

Norm rolls his eyes, scoffing. "Oh, come on. That's not--"