𝟔| 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER SIX:

UP IN FLAMES

THE SOUNDS OF nature could be heard all around the planet of Pandora, adding to the many other sounds coming from the soldiers, doctors and scientists coming from the makeshift base that held many humans all around

THE SOUNDS OF nature could be heard all around the planet of Pandora, adding to the many other sounds coming from the soldiers, doctors and scientists coming from the makeshift base that held many humans all around. The sun was currently hiding behind the clouds, not giving the usual brightness to the Na'vi and the many other living things that were living on the large planet at the moment.

About a day had gone by since the group's shack had been raided and the three of them had been taken out of their avatar bodies without any warning whatsoever, and the Na'vi had decided to do what they planned and attack the sky people at night, killing many of them and destroying their machinery.

Inside the base, scientists and doctors could be seen walking around as they were currently packing up stuff in boxes. Within one of the many rooms, Y/n sat on a chair beside her uncle as she had her knee against her chest, chin resting on her knee while she and the group stood in silence.

Jake was resting his elbow on the desk they were sitting at, fist against his temple while he watched everyone walk around, occasionally looking at his niece to make sure she was alright. Meanwhile, sitting at the front of the desk with Norm standing behind her, Grace was downing some shots of alcohol.

"You know, they never even wanted us to succeed." Grace speaks up after she downed another one. "They bulldozed a sacred site on purpose to trigger a response. Just fabricating this war to get what they want."

"This is how it's done." Jake states before grabbing the book about the Na'vi that Grace had made herself. "When people are sitting on shit that you want, you make them your enemy. Then you're justified in taking it."

The sounds of rushed footsteps could be heard as Y/n catches sight of Trudy holding her helmet tightly by her side as she rushed down the hallway, eyes widening beneath her sunglasses when she caught sight of the group and quickly speeding over until she was standing right behind the uncle and niece.

"Quaritch is rolling the gunships. He's gonna hit Hometree." Trudy blurts out through her pants.

This had the group's eyes widening as Grace quickly rose up to her feet, speeding off with Jake right behind her in his wheelchair. After a couple minutes, Y/n found herself walking behind her uncle as they entered the room where all the pods were at. Jake had been able to convince Selfridge to let him, Grace and Y/n go into their avatar bodies where he would try to talk to the Omaticaya clan and try to talk them into leaving before any of them were killed.

Y/n quickly got into her pod as Jake and Grace did the same, Norm closing the lid when she was settled in as her eyes closed. When they opened again, she saw Neytiri standing above her. The female's eyes widened when she saw all three of them wake up, having been watching over them for the night. Once Jake claimed he needed to speak with the leader, they were rushing down the tree and towards Eytukan.