𝐗𝐈𝐗.

❝ he so cute when he sleep

he so cute when he sleep.

two days later

yo, i'm fucking drowning. i jumped up from my sleep and was awaken to being drenched in water. "WHAT THE FUCK." i yelled.

everyone was laughing around me. "nah, that shit got me pissed." i said getting up and grabbing a towel from the bathroom. "happy birthday, desi." dd smiled at me.

"nah. fuck that." i said grabbing a water bottle and throwing the water in his face. he held back his laugh and walked away.

"its whatever you wanna do, des." damiir said smiling. "i just wanna shop, i guess." i shrugged. "what you mean you guess?" he said getting irritated.

"i wish mami was here, dami. i didn't even want a quince." i admitted. "mama wanted you to go big, you can have a sweet 16, i saved up for you." dami admitted to me.

my heart dropped and i felt bad. "thats the thing damiir. i dont even want any of these big parties. our family in the d.r. was steady talking about that quince shit." i explained. he nodded and pursed his lips.

"i feel you, but you still gonna have a sweet 16, you got to." dami added. i nodded my head and went back into the room with everyone else, dami following.

"so whats the plans, cumpleañera?" darrian joked. "i guess i'm having a sweet 16, when we get back to new york." i shrugged. "what about today?" ethan frowned. "i lowkey wanna go shopping.." i responded.

"ooh nice!" dd cheered to himself. the room got silent and looked at him. "what?" he said looking at everyone. "what happened?" jay asked him.

"shut up." dd snapped back. "i got you a photoshoot at 4." dd smiled at me. at that point, i was excited. "you for real?" i smiled. "hell yeah." he smirked.

"so we all can go shopping and shit, then go to the photoshoot." dd explained. i nodded and went to go ready, and everyone else ran off to their room.

✮✮✮

the first store i went into was xxi forever. "yall, which one is cuter?" i asked the group. they all shrugged their shoulders and made inaudible noises.

"yall stress me out." i said picking up a bunch of clothes and throwing them over dami's shoulder. we went to the counter and guess who paid for it all... dami.

"i guess we can shop for yall now.." i shrugged. "yo, lets go to footlocker real quick." dd said pointing to a footlocker. i nodded my head and followed behind them.