𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝑋𝐼𝐼

A/N: Okay I gave y'all early spice because it's about time. They won't do the "deed" for a little while longer though. Hang in there because there will still be lots of spicy stuff besides that! 6500 words people, I got carried away!

CW: Brutal ballet training, mental and physical abuse. Mentions of drug use and ED, fat phobic comments. Phone sex... Yes, you heard that right!! Praise kink, mutual masturbation.

~

As soon as Alana got out of the car, she wished Bucky a happy Thanksgiving and promised they would meet up again within the week. She was terrified to go into the theater and see the look on Adeline's face. It would indeed be a disappointment, but she prayed she wouldn't lose the part. Lana had no idea when Peter was going to get here again, and she also knew that Rebecca would have a lot of questions Lana would have to get out of.

There was a part of her that realized she had messed up the secret dating from day one. Maybe she could start over and not let anyone know from here on out. Make up a story to her parents the next time she and Bucky meet up and say they got into a huge fight and broke up. Tell her brother at the dinner table during Thanksgiving that it's not going to work out. It was just a matter of pulling it off correctly so that she could have that privacy in her life again for once.

Sprinting up the stairs and tying her hair into a neat bun as she made her way through the large lobby. The rehearsal room had to be packed with students, and she feared the expression Adeline would have as she stared at Alana from across the room.

Busting through the doors. She made eye contact... instantly with her Mistress. Adeline flicked her gaze away from her and continued instructing the class, not paying her any mind as Lana sat down and put on her pointe shoes in record time.

Peter walked in not even five minutes later and sat next to Alana, whispering to her gently. "You okay?"

Her expression was uneasy as she tied the ribbons to her pointe shoes. She chews her lip and nods.

"I'm fine."

"How was the drive over."

Lana looks over at Peter, having a look of fear and dread. "Bucky met my parents," she whispers.

"What?!" Peter shakes his head, lips parting in shock. "How did that-"

"We can talk about it later," she whispers, and Adeline is still staring at the both of them. Lana finished tying her ribbon and standing up. Peter follows her to the center of the room, and Lana begins to stretch, bringing her leg up to the bar.

Adeline rounded them and walked extremely close to her. Looking over her figure Lana stood up straight, avoiding her inspecting eyes. Mistress brought her hand beneath Lana's chin and smacked it up to stare directly in front of her.

"You don't hang your head during rehearsal!" she spits. Her hand moves to Lana's stomach and pushes her posture inward. She forced herself to suck in. She hadn't thrown up in a while, and she was scared to step on the scale.

How much had she gained?

Peter looked at Lana for a moment before turning away to continue practicing.

"I want you to stay late tonight. I need to have a few words with you, Adams," she turns away and continued talking to the rest of the class.

Peter inched closer to her. "That was way more tame than I was expecting," he mutters.

Lana sucks in a breath and shook her head. "Please stay tonight... I don't think she's done."

~

After class ended, Peter sat in the corner, watching Adeline sand in front of Lana. He had no clue how long Alana would be staying in the rehearsal room, based on how Mistress was glaring into his best friend's eyes in anger.