𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼

A/N: OH YEAH ITS TIME MY FERAL READERS! Buckle up... 😏 6000 words of pure smut for you all, hope you'll forgive me for the cliffhanger. Also I got three chapters out in two days. I'm proud of myself but am going to paint and finish my art piece... Just so I don't go stir-crazy! 

CW: Major Dom Lana! Oral sex (M & f-receiving), bondage, praise kink, possessive Lana, also intercourse instructor Lana! She's gotta teach him the ropes... Haha literally!

~

"You need to tell me yes," she whispers, moving her gaze all over his flushed expression.

"Yes. Yes, I want you, I want... I just- I want to make you feel good," Bucky replies gently.

She giggles, kissing him again, melting her lips to his. "You wanna make me cum?" Lana purrs.

He whines into her mouth, nodding.

"Mhm."

She kisses his neck and glides her lips up to his jawline, pulling away to meet his eyes. "What else do you want, darling?"

"I wanna..." Bucky's head hits the bedsheets with a groan as her hand inches up his thigh.

Alana kisses the corner of lips, pulling away for only a moment. "Just say it, sweets. You're safe."

He looked down at her dress and peers back up at her. "I want to taste you."

She smiles, biting her lip. "Yeah?"

"I know at Thanksgiving I made it seem like I knew what I was doing, but... I've never done it before," Bucky admits softly.

Her brows raise. "You've never eaten a girl's pussy before?"

His cheeks turn bright red at the way she worded it. Alana was always so bold. Bucky finally shakes his head in response.

Hand grazing his stubble, she looks at him with a hopeful expression. "I can teach you."

His eyes light up at her words.

"You will?"

"Yes. I can walk you through it thoroughly, with descriptions of everything so you can understand."

Bucky nods, licking over his lips. Her legs that are spread over his muscular torso lift off of him, and Lana lays beside him, the dress fluffing on the bed. He looks over his shoulder, still on his back, to meet her eyes. Her gentle hand moves across his abs, and his blue eyes are so understanding, noticing every little feature about her face. His shaky hand moves to her waist, and he kisses her again, passionately, waiting for her to initiate something. But all she does is kiss him like it was the first time.

Finding that ounce of courage, Bucky pulls away and meets her eyes. "Can I take off your dress, angel?"

Lana nods.

"Yes, you can, sweets."

He drags his hands up her body and hooks his fingers into the back. Slowly he pulls the fabric down, and the tight dress loosens. Lana guides him so he can hover over her. Bucky pulls it down as gently as possible, allowing her to kick the dress off from her feet. His lips move to her collarbone and suck gently. Lana runs a hand through his hair again.

"Do you want me to take off my bra?" She asks, staring up at him.

His puffy and kiss-stained lips left her flesh, and he looks into her eyes, chest heaving in anticipation. Bucky doesn't respond, and Lana chuckles. "I know you've gotten a glimpse, but I don't have that much of a rack. Don't get too excited," she has a white lace bra on, and he finally snaps out of his trance, noticing her perfect frame. Examining the white lace and how there aren't straps on both shoulders.