𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝑋𝑋

A/N: Hi everyone! I know it's been a minute since I updated this story but I'm getting back into my writing head! I'm motivated everyone so be ready for some updates over the next week! Read the content warnings, y'all are in for a ride...

CW: In-depth discussions of EDs (mentioning Alana's specific number in weight. Sure, this weight may be healthy for a more petite person, but Alana is tall so it completely changes the scale that is considered a healthy weight for her. If this topic is triggering in any way, do. Not. Read. This.) Smut, possessive/jealous Bucky (oh yes, it's happening), DOM-BUCKY! Switch Alana! Public sex and dirty talk. BUCKLE UP!

~

Alana had arrived at the theater early that next morning. She and Peter had been practicing all day, and they had been diligently finishing off the final touches of their performance. They were focusing on their expressions and the graceful technique that they had mastered over the past month.

Deciding that they were thoroughly prepared enough for their stage presence, Mistress Adeline had been ordering everyone around all day, making the entire thing a hectic bunch of yelling, screaming, and demands that couldn't be met in her time frame.

But as Alana rounds the corner to escape the group to begin getting ready for the biggest night of her life, she feels the gentle buzzing in her sweatpants pocket.

She had changed out of her costume an hour ago from the dress rehearsal in the AM and also had to go get some pasties from the pharmacy, which she had forgotten to buy yesterday when she was there getting her meds that Greyson insisted she takes for her eating issues, even though she flushed the daily doses down the toilet to avoid her brother's scolding.

But as she pulls her phone from her pocket, it turns out to be Greyson. Bringing the phone to her ear, she opens the door to the dressing room and picks up the call.

"Hey," she answers, pressing her phone between her ear and her shoulder as she walks in her ballet flats to the chair. She grabs her makeup bag and rips the phone from her ear, putting Grey on speaker before setting the phone down on the counter.

"Hey, Lana. How's prep going?" He chirps from the other end.

She sighs through her lips.

"Hectic. Adeline is losing it. Peter went to go get lunch, and I had to run an errand," Lana digs through the bag, grabbing her foundation. The performance was in a little over an hour, and she had to start costume prep.

"That sounds great," Greyson's reply is sarcastic.

"Will Mom and Dad be at the show tonight?" She asks, dipping her beauty blender in the liquid and blending it across her cheeks.

"What do you think?" His tone was implying that they weren't going to be there.

Lana shrugs to herself. "You think Dad would show up because he funds the theater to look good to the press."

"Just shows how much of a fake asshole he is," Greyson whispers. Alana chuckles to herself and looks into the mirror.

"You'll be there?"

"Of course," he sounds annoyed at her questioning that. "What kind of brother do you think I am?"

"The kind that would forget unironically," she couldn't hold back her soft laugh as she started to apply the heavy amount of concealer to her under eyes and where the spotlight would hit her face the most. The thing about stage makeup is it has to be incredibly exaggerated, or you will have lighting flashback and look like a ghost.