𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼

[Play: Lovely (with Khalid) By Billie Eilish and Khalid]

A/N: The chapter is a lot, probably the most graphic and brutal so far but Lana is a mess. You all should know this by now. Heed the content warnings and enjoy 9,000+ words of Turkey Day madness loves <3

CW: MAJOR ANGST! Dom Alana! Biting, marking up kink, praise kink. Dry humping and grinding. These two are needy asf but too broken to man up and just do the deed lol. Also, purging, and graphic mentions of ED.

~

Alana rolled out of bed faster than she ever had that morning. She could hear Christmas music blasting in the kitchen and a bunch of people in the room. She heard Wade's really loud laugh bubbling through the walls as she picked up her phone. There were two texts from Bucky and one from Peter.

Bucky: Good morning, angel. Thank you so much for the delivery of all the food, you sending all the recipes makes a little more sense now. I'm picking up Becca and my Ma from the hospital tonight, tests came back great! Can't wait to surprise them!

Okay, this cooking is stressing me out! Uhhhhh I just realized I can't cook. I need help from my mom. Haha! Do you wanna come over at eight??

She smiles, typing out a quick response.

Lana: Yes!! I'll be there <3

Clicking on Peter's contact, she saw his message.

Peter: I'm here! Hurry up and wake up! Wade is bullying me!

Giggling to herself, she climbs out of bed but realizes that she needs to tell Peter about the proposal. She had to but needed to find the time to do it. Alana slipped into her closet and took off her pj's. She changed her underwear and slipped on a new pair, along with a strapless red lace bra.

Dress nice. Her mother said.

She took a burgundy corset top from the hanger that had off the shoulder silk sleeves and a red silk skirt that matched it, turning it into more of a dress. Grabbing a pair of long black-wool stockings that went up to her mid thigh, she slips those on and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked not as skinny as she would want to be.

Alana ridiculed her figure for a moment with a scowl. She wraps her fingers around her wrist and noticed she couldn't touch her nail bed anymore around her wrist and started to feel anxiety. Maybe that's why Adeline was so angry.

Her corset was hard to lace up from the back when she could a few weeks ago.

Alana tried bending her flexible arms and sighed to herself. She reached down to her phone and texted Peter for help. Walking up to her door she unlocks it for him and waits in the middle of her closet.

The door clicked open not even a minute later, and he peeks his head in. "Are you dressed?" Peter asks.

"I need help lacing this up," she informed over her shoulder. Peter had a nice button down black dress shirt, and dress pants. His curls were brushed back with product and he smiled gently.

Stepping behind her he grabs the ribbon to the corset and pulled at it. "Do you want it in a bow?" He asks.

"Yeah," she chews her lip, looking up at his reflection in the mirror. "You look nice," she mumbles.

Just tell him.

His brown eyes focused on his work and he tied a neat bow in the back. Lana grabbed her brush off her dresser and combed through her hair, making sure to keep special attention on her ends. She would go into the bathroom to style it while doing her makeup, but needed to get dressed first.