2||"ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ"

Nateya slowly regained consciousness.
She looked around to see Lo'ak right in front of her.

They were flying on his Ikran.

As soon as Nateya tried to stretch, she hissed in pain. Her whole body ached.

"Look who's awake,"

She looked in front of her to see Lo'ak looking at her with that cheeky smile of his.

"I wonder why I was unconscious in the first place," Nateya responded.

Lo'ak looked to the ground beneath them, his smile fading.

"Look, I'm sorry. All I wanted was to have some fun and I didn't thi-"

Lo'ak was cut off by Nateya flicking him on the forehead.

"Yeah yeah, it's okay baby bro. You just wanted some fun, but do it again and I will skin you myself," She threatened.

Lo'ak smiled at her and turned his focus to flying the Ikran.

.

.

The war party flew back into their fortress.

The two of them landed with Neteyam and their father next to them.

Nateya mentally prepared herself for the scolding she was about to get for not taking care of her brothers properly.

Lo'ak slung Nateya's arm over his shoulder and they followed their father not looking forward to the scolding they were about to get.

"You're supposed to be spotters."

"You spot bogeys and call them in, from a distance!" Jake angrily told them.

"I let you three geniuses on a mission and you disobey direct orders."

"Dad- Sir, I take full responsibility-" Neteyam said, not wanting the blame to be on his sister or brother.

"Yeah, you do! That's right, because you're the older brother. You got to act like it." Jake lectured him.

He then looked to Nateya.

"And you, I give you a simple task which is to take care of your brothers, which you couldn't even do. As the older sister and future chief, I expect you to keep them two out of trouble!"

Nateya looked to the ground feeling bad, she hated when he dad would scold her.

"Sorry sir," She quietly apologised.

Neteyam looked at his sister worriedly. He knew how their Dad yelling at her made her feel.

"Ma Jake, your children are actually bleeding," Neytiri said.

"You two go and get patched up, you are dismissed."

Nateya and Neteyam walked away to get patched up with their mother following behind.

Nateya looked behind her and pitied her youngest brother who was getting scolded by their father.

"Hey."

Nateya looked over to her brother.

"It's not your fault." Neteyam told her while patting her back.

"Yeah..."

.

.

"Ow!" Neteyam grunted in pain.

Neteyam and Nateya were getting patched up.

"Aww, want a kiss on the boo boo?" Spider teased.

Nateya chuckled whiled Neteyam glared at her.

She didn't blame her brother though, getting patched up hurt like a bitch.