3|| "ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ!"

Nateya was out with her parents and Neteyam scouting around on their Ikran.

Her Ikran's name was Nita. She was made up of mostly green with blue patterns on her with yellow stripes.

Everything was going well until someone called in. It was Lo'ak.

Lo'ak was near the old shack with Kiri, Tuk and Spider.

From everything she heard, she knew that they weren't safe out there. There were Na'vi stacked in camo gear near the shack.

Nateya knew that they were Avatars from the Sky People.

"Dad! I know a quick way!" Neteyam said.

Nateya followed her brother, praying to Eywa that the 4 of them in the forest would not get hurt.

.

.

.

Nateya landed in the forest. She was ready to get in there and fight for her siblings until her parents stopped her.

"No no, you guys stay with the Ikran," Her father said.

Neteyam went alongside his sister.

"But Dad, we're warriors like you. We're supposed to fight," Neteyam protested.

"I'm not going to say it again you two," Jake looked at the two kids sternly.

Nateya growled in frustration.

"Yes sir."

Jake and Neytiri climbed through the trees away from the two kids. Neteyam and Nateya looked at eachother.

They both knew that neither of them were staying with the Ikran.

It had started raining which was a good cover up for their loud steps, they swiftly moved through the trees until they were in a high enough spot to see what was happening.

Nateya hissed in anger.

"Sky People," she spat out.

One of the Avatars fell to the ground. A familiar arrow was lodged into his head. Gunfire had started and that was when the two kids split, each having a bow in hand.

Nateya ran into Spider and Kiri.

"Oh Thank Eywa you two are okay."

She started circling them looking for any injuries.

"Where is Tuk and Lo'ak?"

"We are not sure, we saw them get away," Kiri answered.

Nateya growed worried. She had to focus on the two in front of her for now.

"Get out of here now." she ushered the two further away from the Avatars.

The tree suddenly exploded and Spider fell off.

"Spider!" Kiri yelled.

"Kiri just go! I will get him." The older sister reassured her.

Nateya jumped down to where Spider was.

"Hey! Spider!" she continuously slapped him. But with no avail, he didnt wake up.

She saw the Avatars nearing them and picked up Spider. She will not leave him. Although he may look different, Nateya always saw him as family.

As she tried to run away with Spider on her back, she heard a single gunshot.

Immense pain filled her lower leg as she fell to the floor, dropping Spider.