4|| "ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ"

The Sully family followed the two Metkayina children. Nateya was lagging behind looking at everything around her. She thought everything looked strange. The Maruis were too close together and exposed. She did like a few things though, the floor and the animals. The sea creatures she saw looked at her in curiousity while the floor was bouncy and fun to jump on. Nateya jumped and landed a little too hard on her injured foot.

"Ow,"

She regretted shooing Neteyam away earlier when he tried to help her walk.

Aonung saw this scene, but he ignored her not caring enough to help her. He kept walking forward until he felt the floor underneath him dip harshly. He heard a small yelp behind him and turned to look.

Nateya had fallen down and was struggling to get up since the floor was so bouncy and it hurt too much to put pressure on her injured foot.

"Stupid floor," she hissed in annoyance.

Aonung sighed in frustration. As much as he didn't want to help the girl, the sight was truly pitiful and he would feel like a bad Na'vi if he just left her there. So reluctantly, he walked over to her and stretched his arm out to her.

"Get up, you look stupid," Aonung told her in annoyance.

The girl was hesitant.

The Metkayina boy rolled his eyes and was about to turn away until he felt her hand latch onto his arm. He pulled her up and proceeded to walk away, not caring to hear what she has to say.

Nateya huffed when the boy walked away.

"I wanted to thank him."

She continued walking until they got to their Marui. She thanked Tsireya and walked inside the Marui.

"Yeah this will work, this is great. It's nice isn't it?" Jake tried to cheer the family up. Which of course, didn't work.

The rest of the Sully family stood there in silence while Kiri and Nateya deadpanned.

.

.

"Okay Sullys fall in," Nateya did as her father said and stood while her family sat down and formed a circle.

She saw Kiri's unhappy face. Nateya felt saddened. She understood why Kiri felt that way, moving was not easy for them and to add onto it, her best friend got taken away by the Sky People.

"I need you kids on your best behaviour," Jake said directing it to mainly his eldest children because little Tuk never did anything wrong.

"I mean it, learn fast, pull your weight. Don't cause trouble, you got it?" their Father stared directly at Lo'ak.

Nateya chuckled while Neteyam grabbed his brother by the back of his neck. Lo'ak hissed in reponse.

"I want to go home," to her surprise, she looked down to see Tuk crying. Nateya immediately knelt down and opened her arms to embrace Tuk. Tuk cried into her older sister's shoulder.

"Oh Tuk.." Neytiri said, knowing how her daughter felt.

"Tuk, this is our home now," Jake sighed.

"We're gonna get through this, we're gonna get through this if we have eachothers backs, alright?" Jake reassured his children. Nateya nodded in agreement while stroking Tuk's hair.

"What does your Father always say?" Neytiri asked her children.

"Sully's stick together." Everyone said, except for Kiri.

"Yeah that's right, Sully's stick together," Jake nodded his head.

"Now this time with some feeling."