8|| "ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ"

Lo'ak had wrapped up Nita's leg with some seaweed he had found.

"She should be okay in a few days, the wound is not too deep," Lo'ak said, reassuring his sister who was kneeling down next to the Ikran.

"Thank you Lo'ak."

Nateya watched her Ikran, she knew she would be okay but she still was worried.

"Get some rest girl," The girl said while petting the creature's stomach.

She stood up to looked around. Now that she was focused, she could see the fins and tails of an animal. They were all on one big creature.

"Holy shit.." Nateya cursed in surprise. Lo'ak then laughed.

"Yeah, we're on the back of a Tulkun. I wanted to tell you earlier but it wasn't the time," Lo'ak explained to his sister.

"Follow me," the boy told his sister. She did as he said and followed. Nateya and Lo'ak dropped into the water onto a large fin and was greeted with a giant eye.

"Woah," Nateya said shocked. They really were on a Tulkun.

"You saved our lives, thank you," Lo'ak said to the Tulkun. He then signed 'Thank you'. Nateya nodded and also signed her thanks. The creature then made noises trying to communicate with them, but the girl and her brother did not understand.

"Buddy, I have no idea what you just said," Lo'ak explained to the Tulkun. Nateya then watched as the Tulkun moved it's gaze to somewhere else. She followed its gaze and saw the giant spear in the creature's fin. She frowned at the sight, pitying the creature.

"Look Lo'ak, I think it wants us to take out the spear," Nateya told her brother while gesturing to the fin. Lo'ak looked to what his sister was talking about and his eyes widened. He looked back to the Tulkun and spoke.

"They hurt you didn't they? Me and my sister will pull it out."

Nateya watched as her brother pulled the spear, but it wouldn't come out. She submerged herself under the water and looked at the end of the spear to see that it could be taken off. She unfastened the end and it came off, falling to the ocean floor. She then went up to the surface to see her brother take out the spear successfully.

"Friends?" Lo'ak said while signing to the Tulkun. The Tulkun made noises at the boy.

"That's right, we're friends."

Nateya smiled seeing her brother make a new friend. After everything that has been happening lately, this was the first time she had seen her brother so happy. Her ears then perked up to hear a familiar shriek.

"I will check on her," Nateya said to her brother before climbing up onto the Tulkun's back. When she saw Nita, the creature was trying to stand up.

"Nita! Stop, just lay down!" Nateya shouted while running over to her, worried that the Ikran would injure herself more. She tried to calm down the creature, but Nita wasn't having any of it and stood up. She faced the girl and put her head to the ground. Nateya shook her head.

"You are injured, we are not going to fly," she said sternly to the Ikran. Nita screeched at her and then started flapping her wings, getting ready to fly. Nateya scrunched her eyes as she covered her face from all the wind that was heading for her.

"Okay okay! We can fly!" She shouted over all the noise the creature was making. She looked to the seaweed around Nita's injured leg, it stopped bleeding. They were fine to fly.

"Lo'ak! Nita wants to fly so we'll be following you from the sky! Shout if you need anything!" Nateya informed her brother. She slowly mounted her Ikran making sure to not hurt her. She then performed Tsaheylu.