9|| "ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ᴍᴇ"

"I wish I'd been there, the ocean blessed you with a gift brother," Kiri said to Lo'ak who had explained everything that happened the day before.

"The Tulkun have not returned yet, and anyway no Tulkun is ever alone," Aonung explained to the group.

"This one was. He had a missing fin, like a stump on the left side," Lo'ak said as Tsireya's eyes widened.

"Payakan, it's Payakan," Tsireya said with worry in her eyes.

"Who's Payakan?" Kiri questioned.

"A young Pulu went rogue. He's outcast, alone, and he has a missing fin," Rotxo told the group.

"They say he is a killer," Tsireya told Lo'ak while Nateya raised her eyebrow. She was there with Lo'ak and the Tulkun did not try harm them in any way.

"No, no-" Lo'ak tried to explain but Aonung cut him off.

"He killed Na'vi,"

"And other Tulkun. Not here but far to the south," Aonung continued.

Nateya shook her head not believing what they were saying. Even though the Metkayina kids have lived here longer, she still did not believe them. The pureness in the creature's eyes made her believe he was not a killer.

"Payakan is no killer. If anything, the only thing he has killed was that Akula that almost ate me and Lo'ak," Nateya spoke up to the group.

Tsireya shook her head in disagreement and spoke.

"Nateya, you and Lo'ak are lucky to be alive."

"I'm telling you guys, he saved me and my sister's life. He's my friend," Lo'ak said, not believing what the Metkayina kids had to say.

Nateya nodded, knowing what Lo'ak said was true.

"He is not lying. That Tulkun saved me and Lo'ak, aswell as Nita who was about to be the Akula's next meal," The girl explained to the group, but to her dismay, no one seemed to believe her other than Lo'ak. Neteyam then got up and put his hands on Lo'ak's shoulders.

"My baby bro, the mighty warrior who faced a killer Tulkun and lived to tell about it," he said, teasing his brother. Nateya, who was already standing up, smacked her twin brother on the head.

"Your older sister was there with him too, do you not believe her?" Nateya hissed at Neteyam, who had now shut up. She was annoyed at how no one believed them.

Lo'ak stood up.

"You guys are not listening," Lo'ak said as he walked away.

"No Lo'ak I'm listening!" Tuk yelled to her brother, trying to get him to come back.

Nateya sighed in fustration and turned away from the group.

"Tey, where are you going?" Neteyam asked his sister as she faced him.

"I am going to check on Nita," she replied.

"Are you going to come back?"

"If I feel like it," She said, answering her brother's question before walking away.

.

.

Nateya was walking on the bouncy floor, heading to where the Ikran were.

"Nateya!"

She turned around to see Aonung running to her. She immediately frowned at seeing the boy, she still didn't forgive him for what happened the day before.

"Are you still angry at me?" Aonung questioned. After Nateya had heard it, she rolled her eyes.

"What do you think?" she asked him sarcastically.