5|| "ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴏɴᴜɴɢ!"

The Sully children and Metkayina kids for before were now in waist deep water.

Nateya watched in curiousity while Aonung started making calling sounds. The sea creatures she saw from earlier started emerging from the water around him.

"These are Ilu. If you want to live here, you have to ride," Aonung told the Sully children. Nateya nodded her head.

"This is going to be fun."

.

.

Nateya was further in the water which was now shoulder deep. She was watching Tsireya teaching Lo'ak how to ride an Ilu. Lo'ak peformed Tsaheylu and slowly moved forward, then he sped up. Nateya looked underwater to see him fall off.

"Damn," she spoke with her head now above the water.

She turned to see Aonung and other Metkayina boys, who she assumed were Aonung's friends, laughing at her brother's failed attempt. She also saw Tsireya who tried to cover her smile.

"It's alright baby brother!" Nateya shouted to Lo'ak trying to encourage him.

Tsireya then looked to Rotxo and Aonung.

"Aonung, you teach Nateya. Rotxo you teach them," Tsireya said while pointing in their directions.

"Nateya?" Aonung questioned.

Tsireya looked unimpressed as she pointed to the girl.

.

.

Aonung and Nateya were further away from the others who were getting taught by Rotxo and Tsireya.

"Here," Aonung said to her while gesturing to an Ilu.

"Natu is her name," Nateya's eyes widened a bit. Aonung noticed this.

"What?" he asked her.

Nateya shook her head and mounted the Ilu and peformed Tsaheylu. She slowly breathed in, feeling Natu's breath, her strength, her heartbeat.

"Hold here then go," Aonung ordered her.

Nateya sighed, he didn't give her any tips or anything. She figured that he just wanted to see her fail. She shrugged it off and got ready to ride.

She made her way through the water slowly speeding up. Her and the Ilu were one, moving through the water with ease. Aonung was almost impressed until thoughts started to cloud Nateyas mind and she lost control of the Ilu.

Her grip loosened and she was seperated from the creature. She emerged from the water, taking in breaths of air. Laughing could be heard in the distance. Nateya turned to where Aonung was. He was laughing at her. She bared her canines at him and then submerged herself under the water. She made her way towards the boy who was busy laughing. He only closed his eyes for a second before reopening them to see the girl he was teaching gone. He turned around to look for her to only to be greeted by a wave of water.

He spat out the water that got in his mouth and looked at the girl in front of him.

"Skxawng," she called him for the second time.

Aonung huffed and splashed water back at her.

"No time for games, try to ride again," Aonung told her. He started making calling sounds again. Natu appeared above the water. Nateya mounted the creature and peformed Tsaheylu. She turned to Aonung.

"You are supposed to teach me," Nateya spoke.

"I am," Aonung replied.

"No you are not," Nateya said while shaking her head.