7|| "ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ"

Nateya, Lo'ak and Neteyam were in their Marui with a very angry Jake.

"What was the one thing I ask? The one thing?" Jake asked his kids.

"Stay out of trouble," Lo'ak responded.

"Stay out of trouble," Jake repeated.

"It was my fault," Nateya sighed as she watched Neteyam try to take the blame but their father wasn't having it.

"Yeah I don't think so, you've gotta stop taking the heat for this knucklehead."

Jake then turned to Nateya.

"You were future Olo'eykte, I expected you to make wiser decisions." Jake scolded his daughter. She felt guilty for making her father disappointed with her.

"Look Dad, Aonung was picking on Kiri. He called her a freak," Lo'ak explained to his father. Nateya nodded her head.

"Lo'ak was just standing up for her," she continued.

Jake sighed.

"Go apologize to Aonung," Jake ordered.

"What?" Both Lo'ak and Nateya said confused. She thought what her brother did was right, they were picking on Kiri so they deserve to get beaten up.

"He's the Chief's son, do you understand?" Nateya shook her head.

"I understand but what Lo'ak did was right. He was just tryi-" Nateya protested before she was cut off by her father.

"If you understand then you should know that your brother needs to apologise."

"I don't care how you do it just go make peace. Just go!" Jake said while Lo'ak walked out of the Marui. Nateya followed him out.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jake asked her.

The girl turned around.

"To comfort my brother. I believe what he did was right, Chief's son or not. He was just trying to stand up for Kiri and I do not understand why you are reprimanding him for that," Nateya answered. She then turned back around to go after Lo'ak.

She caught up to her brother and started walking next to him.

"Lo'ak," she said.

"What?" Lo'ak stopped to look at her.

Nateya sighed. She slung her arm around Lo'ak's neck and rubbed her knuckles into his head.

"Come on, cheer up baby bro."

Lo'ak grumbled and pushed his sister off him. He continued walking. Nateya had a slight frown, but she was not going to give up. She caught up to Lo'ak again and spoke.

"Look, Dad is just trying to make sure we can stay here. I know he is proud of you for standing up for Kiri, he just does not show it," Nateya tried to comfort her brother.

"If he's so proud of me he wouldn't make me feel like I'm one big disappointment," Lo'ak said while looking to the ground, still walking. She shook her head and walked in front of her brother. He stopped walking when Nateya put her hands on his shoulders making him look up at her.