Blanca

Truth be told, Blanca Schofield never really stopped thinking about Nick Bosa. How his built arms gave the best hugs, or the times the two would sneak out to go stargazing at the old fairgrounds in florida, with her telling him about the constellations and him looking at her as if she hung the stars. No matter how many relationships she had, never have they come close to giving her the emotions good or bad that Nick could. Maybe it was because he was her first love and all the nostalgia she has but no matter the cause she can't get him out of her head.

She grew up a niners fan her dad being from northern Cal her growing up there until their family was packed up and moved all the way to fort lauderdale florida. She moved back out west for school and stayed for the opportunities in silicon valley. When she heard that Nick was drafted by the Niners she couldn't help but be a little giddy, maybe she would see him on the streets of Santa Clara but she did not expect to see him on the side of the road.

He looked so different but all the very same at once, his eyes were the same color, a brown that she could stare into for hours on end but they looked like they had seen a lot, less innocent. He had grown out stubble on his face and decided to get a more stylish haircut. If it was possible he seemed to have gained even more muscles but no matter what he would always be that kid in the school cafeteria, following after his brother who accidentally dropped his homework and she always would be the girl to offer to help him.

Before she knew what was coming out of her mouth she was asking him if he would like a ride to wherever he was going and he gave her one of those smiles, the smile that made her fall in love with him in high school and when he said "yeah that would be great" his calm gentle voice still hasn't lost all its effect in her, and maybe, just maybe she smiled a little bit wider.

A/N
First Blanca POV whoooooooo
hope u enjoyed and don't forget to eat and drink water or vote and comment if you want to!
i have a lovely day/night <3