Joey

By Joey's definition being a big brother meant to protect and help Nick through life. To try and stop him from getting hurt. So when Joey saw a headline titled "Bosa's new girl?" with a picture of a certain blonde who was really a brunette hugging his little brother he couldn't help his jaw as it dropped. He was there when Blanca left Nick with no reason. He was left to try and pick up the pieces as he was getting ready for the draft and Nick was getting ready for college. It hurt to see his brother so broken and he swore to never see it happen again.

    Now by no means were they a perfect couple. They were 'that couple in high school'. The ones nobody knew but everyone knew of. The ones that would kiss in the hallways of the lockers earlier in the day but later would not be talking to each other. They were so hot and cold that at one point Joey was on the break up and stay apart train. Hindsight is 20/20 and he just wishes he didn't fall for all the good like Nick did. It seemed as the 2 matured so did their relationship, there was less arguing, less crying, and more raving about each other, spending time with each, and planning out their futures with the other in mind.

    To this day Joey still has no idea what happened between the two, if he were to believe Nick (which he did) she just up and left with no reason why. He wasn't going to let Nick fall for her again, let him get his heartbroken again, make the same mistake twice so he grabbed his phone and rang his little brother.

A/N

Ooooh drama? Maybe? Joey has been introduced I hope you guys like how i'm writting him. Make sure to drink water and eat today chickens!