choose a book you want me to publish!

this isn't a reactions chapter yet, i just wanted to ask y'all a quick question :)

i've got a lot of books currently in my drafts, and i'm yet to finish the ones currently posted. in fact, i've gotten quite bored of my bang chan books posted purely because i've rewritten the storyline so many times.

i was hoping to post a new book soon, and i wanted to know which one you'd prefer me to post. i've got about 30 books in my draft, and i'm just going to select my top 3 favourite books that i want to publish.

so out of these 3 books, which one would you like me to post?

i'll give you a short description of what they're about, as well as their titles and who they're based on.

Book #1:
Title: Horcrux
Main Character: Cedric Diggory (Harry Potter)
Plot: Ivyes begins her classes at Hogwarts in her 6th Year and, as a Slytherin, she suspiciously finds herself falling for a Hufflepuff. Through her fathers wishes, she hopes to return Harry Potter to him after 13 years, but she's unable to sacrifice her love for something she never truly understood.

Book #2:
Title: Psychotic Slave
Main Character: Kim Taehyung (BTS)
Plot: Min ji was in search of her sisters killer whilst trying to find the identity of Zero, a sinister murderer who had mysteriously vanished from Seoul. As she discovered where Zero was hiding in Las Vegas, she comes across a man, Taehyung, who reaches out to help her with the investigation. Trusting Taehyung didn't come easy, but when it was time to put him behind bars, her heart broke.

Book #3:
Title: Deceiving Swindlers
Main Character: Jung Hoseok (J-hope/ BTS)
Plot: Hoseok just needed some time to get things sorted, especially when the loan sharks came knocking. His only choice was to steal, again, until he was caught red handed by the officer whose car he stole. She, however, found herself running away with him, both were now free running criminals, trying to find a way out. Together.

personally my favourite is Horcrux because i'm so in love with cedric diggory :')

comment on the book you'd prefer me to publish first!