𝐗𝐗.

❝ happy birthday to me

happy birthday to me.

back in new york

"dami, i feel like nobody's going to come." i whined. "dont be like that, des." dami said adjusting his suit in the mirror.

"damn." i mumbled underneath my breath. "come onn. you gotta make your big entrance." dami smiled. he really went all out for me. damn i wish mami was here to see all this.

i had on this beautiful, pink gown. the theme was pink so i definitely had to blend in. i dont know how damiir did all this shit, or who he had to help him.

damiir was right beside me and then somebody opened the doors for us. and he walked me down to the end of the room. there would be some traditions taking place, i guess.

right now we got straight to the candle ceremony. the first candle was dedicated to mami and our father. the second one was dedicated to damiir.

candle 3 was for darrian, because he was always there for me and supported my every decision. candle 4 was for darrian's mom because she became my guardian for a little bit.

candle 5 was for my lita, even though she wasnt really present in my life, but i love her enough to dedicate a candle to her. candle 6 was for my lito, same reason for my lita.

candle 7 was for sy'rai, she's been there since day one type shi, and i love her for that. candle 8 was for ethan. candle 9 was david. candle 10 was for damiir again, because we have a bond, close, like friends.

candle 11 was for jay, i appreciate everything he's done for damiir. even when dami was at the lowest point in his life, jay encouraged him.

candle 12 was for dotty, same reasons with jay. the rest of the candles were just for some random ass cousins.

candle 16 was for myself, i wished myself health, happiness, and prosperity. after all of that, the people said their speeches and we got on to the next thing.

i guess the next part was the dance. "fuck.." i muttered underneath my breath. i noticed that everyone was dancing with their close family members.

i sat down as i waited for the song to be over. "desi amore jimenez, come on." damiir said holding his hand out. "damiir, i really miss them right now." i struggled to get out.

i started dancing with damiir but my eyes were tearing up. i rested my head on his chest as i let the tears just run down my face. "my birthday makeup.." i mumbled.

we continued to dance slowly from one foot to another. "i'm sorry desi.." i heard damiir mutter. shortly after i heard him sniffle. i understood what was now happening.