Freedom |

An entire week had passed, it took the blonde boy an entire week to heal after all those injuries his sister had left on his body. Doctor Baizhu tried his hardest the entire time to heal him as soon as possible, he got tired from all the questioning on when he can finally get out, and when he can walk for how long he wanted. That entire week wasn't too boring for Aether through. He had his boyfriend by his side the entire time to keep him entertained, thought sometimes the green haired man had to kick him out of the traveler's room since he had to get a ton of rest.

By the time he healed, someone else seemed to have come to their senses aswell. But unfortunately, she still needed to stay in the bubu pharmacy for a while.

Paimon suddenly had woken up not too long ago before they released Aether. She had a very strong headache making her unable to process anything, her body also seemed very fragile. Baizhu decided that he should do some tests on her with the help of a few other doctors. There was a small chance that she would survive, after all she had been through.

"Well, I believe it is now time to part our ways for some time. It was lovely having you!" Spoke the green haired man at the top of the stairs of his pharmacy, waving at the two boys who stood at the bottom.

"I can't manage to thank you enough, Baizhu. If there's anything I can ever do for you to pay you back, I'd be happy to do so." Aether waved back with a smile on his face, right before he could walk away into the distance, a purple haired child started running towards him and his partner.

Of course, that was Qiqi. It seemed like she wanted to say a proper goodbye.

She stood infront of Xiao and looked up at him, he kneeled down and gave her a hug. He told her the day before he wouldn't be able to look after her for some time, he had some pretty serious plans so they won't be able to spend time together for a while.

"Take care, Qiqi." He whispered into her ear as the hug ended.

The little girl then ran over to the blonde boy and hugged him aswell. She didn't say anything but smiled, they didn't have the time to bond as much but she was glad he was feeling okay, having to see such an important friend with so many wounds wasn't easy on her.

"Doctor, you better take good care of Paimon until we're back."

"Will do, I'll try to do the best I can. If her condition changed I'll find a way to notify you immediately. Don't worry she's in good hands."

And with that, the two boys finally walked away from the bubu pharmacy after being trapped there for some time. It was hard for the traveler to leave his best friend there but he decided it was for the best. He trusted that the green haired man would treat her with the best medical care possible. Besides, he really needed to get stuff off his mind by wandering a bit further away.

He thought a lot about what he wished to do after he got released from the pharmacy. He had explored the entire Teyvat so far and had nothing more to explore, going to a different world wasn't an option aswell, since he decided to stay in the current one and that was the boy's final decision. He figured he should take his lover on a tour around some nations besides Liyue. As far as he knew, the Yaksha never left the nation of the geo archon ever since he was created. Going on a little vacation to a couple different lands sounded like a great idea.

Aether had a wish to show his boyfriend other nations. After getting rid of the curses gods put upon Xiao, he was now able to wander freely without any worry or pain in the head.

As they were walking around the streets of Liyue, the Adeptus suddenly stopped and looked at the traveler.

"Hm?" He questioned.