Chatper One: Chaos

**Tori's pov**

"Danny!!!" I was so happy to see Danny it felt like forever since we saw each other. Plus it was great to see Jazz too but Danny was more of those cousin that understand you better.

"Tori!" He then came a give a hug that screamed I got a secret that I can't tell you but I am still happy to see you.

"What's your secret Danny."

"Nothing!" He soon then blurted out. He started to get all sweaty and nervous.

"He is not hiding anything if that's what your wondering." Jazz blurted out.

"Ok. Come on in and not tell me your secret but you alway tell me in the end because you love me." I said all sweat and innocent like.

"Haha very funny. Look I do want to tell you but you wouldn't believe me." Danny looked sad, he did look like wanted to tell me.

"Fine. We can just forget about this and I can help you unpack then we can go to this sock opera together like old time." Me and Danny would used to go this sock puppet show when we where little.

"Sure. Just like old times."

*******Time Skip to Sock Opera********

**Mabel's pov**

"Dipper that was a crazy show."

"Yeah. Ow! What did Bill do to my hand!?" (Hehehehehehehehe!)

"Y'all be fine bro bro."

"Hello." Then this girl came up to us with this cute boy. Crush of the week goes to the random stranger. "I was wondering how you did all those special affects? I mean in my old school I was the leader of flim and gamer geeks. We never had special affects like that."

"Uh... ummm... a triangle guy." I panicked then started to awarkly laugh.

"Funny kid. Tell me the true." Then Bill showed up.

Dun dun dun............................. hehehehe

Not really because it continues

Then bill did all this chaos and almost blows up the place then left like he was here to show the girl I was right.

"I believe you kid. I believe you." She breathing heavily.

"The names Mabel and this is my brother Dipper."

"My name is Tori and this is my cousin Danny. Please tell me everything about Gravity Falls because this is nothing like every other town." Dipper took out this book and show them everything.