Chapter 5: Soos and the Real Taco

Thanks a lot I never thought I would get 100+ views thank you wonderful fandom's Danny Phantom and Gravity Falls!

**Tori's pov**

After Danny made me cry I went to my room and cried for almost an hour. Danny hurt my feelings. But Jazz was right I didn't know, but I don't like to talk about Chloe.

The police department thought that Chloe killed all those people but it was the co pilot and Chloe was in the bathroom. It was sad, Chloe had told me everything before she went to prison and I was six now I am fourteen. Twelve more years then I could see her out of prison. Then I went to the Mystery Shack.

~~~Goes to Mystery Shack at 11:00~~~

I walked right inside. "Hi Soos how's life?" I asked Soos.

"Bad, I have to get this date before my cousin's wedding." He then picked up a taco and ate it.

"Oh, no Soos. You know what I will help you and so will Mabel and Dipper! Promise." I went to go find Dipper and Mabel. Then I was a giant Bat flying to towards me. And scream because who wouldn't? Then it become a normal size bat. Then I saw Mabel and Dipper running towards me.

"We *gasph for air* are *gashing again* so sorry for that." Dipper said gasphing for air. (DUHH!!)

"How could that be your falt?"

"We were the ones who made it a giant." Mabel said.

"How the fudge did you do that?" I asked.

"With this flashlight." Dipper said and then showed me a flashlight with a taped crystal on it.

"We had to steal his back from Gideon's dad." Mabel said poineting to a piece of paper that said: Come to the new car sale. You could said there toy cars. Only $17,000 dollars. Than there was a picture that was a toy car vs. a life sized toy car?

"Mabel we have to destroy this flashlight!" Dipper said and then threw the flashlight at the ground and smash it with his foot. Mabel did the same thing but she fell.

"I am okay!"

"Hey guy can you help me with something?" I asked and then put my hand out to help Mabel get back up on her feet again.

"Of course we can help! What's the problem?" Mabel said in her goof but yet in serious way.

"Its about Soos he need a date and..." I said than Mabel rudely interrupted me.

"Wait are you asking me to date SOOS!?" Mabel asked and shouted.

"No! We need to find Soos a date for his cousin's wedding." I said trying to clam Mabel down.

"Now lets eat taco." I shouted into to the air with my fist in the air too.

"Yeah!" Dipper and Mabel both say.

"Wait what?" Dipper asked.