Chapter 2: The So Called Ghost Boy

**Danny's pov**

"So let me get his straight, Gravity Falls is a town filled of paranormal activity and you two have been trying to find the author of this every book." So then I took the book from Dipper and looked at it once more.

"Yep." Dipper said while taking the book back from me.

"Hey!" I was on a some sort of ghost caterogies chart.

"Wait what category do you think this ghost is?" I showed Dipper a picture of me or the ghost half of me Danny Phantom.

"Probably a category 3 or 4 ." Dipper said with a questioning face.

"Hey!" I said really madly then realized that one they don't know my secret and two Dipper, Mabel, and Tori were already questioning me so then said "That ghost protects my city. Amity Park, home of Danny Phantom."

"Weird, you never told me about this Danny Phantom being the protector of Amity Park."

"He a new ghost and of course if my parents were here you would know everything about him." 'But one thing' I said in my head.

*ghost sense*

"Oh no. I think this has been a very funny chat but I think we should leave like NOW!!" All of them just stare at me but Mabel was giving me those eyes when you have a crush a you give them the look which means I like you, I have given Paulina that look all the time when Sam was not looking.

Then this new ghost I never saw before came through the floor. Was all pink and girly and looked like she died very recently. She was a teenage ghost. Huh.

"I am the love ghost. Bring all girls and boy find love when love is blind." The ghost said. She was pretty cute maybe even cuter than Paulina. "Who is Daniel Fenton or Danny Fenton? Oh, so no one knows."

"That dude right there." Tori pointed at me. Sometimes I want to rage quit life. Then I ran into behind one of the chairs and turned into Danny Phantom. And flew up to her level.

"Ok now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. What do you want?"

"Wait a minute you the halfa. Uh looks I have new plan now. Bye Danny Phantom." She left without a fight. Weird. Then left the theater.

Made it back to Tori's house.

**Ghost gurl pov**

"You let the halfa GO!"

"Yes, but found the halfa's human friend." I said while I did a girly hair flip with my baby pink hair.

"Least your not a big waste of time unlike the Box Ghost."

"Now to bring the halfa down."
*Evil Laugh*