Chapter 3: Weird Magic

**Tori's pov**

After that weird ghost fight I looked for Danny. "Danny are you okay?" I yelled and then ran to the chair he was behind before when I told that ghost girl he was there. "Danny stop hiding she gone!" I looked behind the chair but he wasn't there. "Danny's not here?"

"What?" Both Dipper and Mabel said.

"That must be a lie. He can't just disappear. His not magic right?" Dipper asked all confused. Then came over to check.

"Not unless he got new power he didn't want to tell me about. But people can't have powers. And if he did he woulf tell me. He tells me every thing."

"His really not here is he?" I shook my head.

"Mystery Twins." Mabel said and looked all serious then stuffed a piece of candy to make her look unserious.

"Mystery Twins." Dipper said and holding the journal in this hand.

**Danny's pov**

After I made it to Tori's house and stay as my ghost self. Then I just flew around the city I would be stuck in for a month. It was beautiful I wish Sam was here. Then I land at Tori's house and went inside.

"Danny!" Jazz ran to give one of her sisterly hug.

"Danny where were you?" Tori said coming up to me.

"What do you mean? Where was I?" I answered but only made things weirder.

"We were at the theater and then that ghost was looking for you than another ghost was there ready to fight and than the two ghost left and you were gone."

"Oh. You know what we should just forget this." Jazz said then give me a wink. She was the best. Then I saw the Pines twin.

"No I will forever this. Danny did magic today. No way I will foget this like its just going to disappear like a ghost because I am on to you." Dipper and Mabel stared at me. I made a big mess up and there was no way I can clean it up.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

After last night I went to sleep and hoped that Tori forgets about this. But knowing her she won't. Too bad her sister not around or else she would forget about it. Her name was Chloe and she always made Tori forget all the little thing and explore all the things. She was the greatest until... something bad happen that she did got all over the news. So then I went downstairs and saw Jazz and Tori eating cereal and talking. To bad her parents at work almost every weekday.

"Hey, Danny can I ask you a question." Tori said.

"Uh... yes"

"So where did you go yesterday?"

~~~Cliffhanger~~~

A/N I was at camp this week so thats why I didn't update (its a school thing), but before I went to camp I wrote this and forgot to publish this chapter. Hoped you enjoyed. :)