Chapter 9: Going Back in Time

**Mabel's pov**

"DANNY LOOK OUT!" I said.Lacey had a gun and it was pointing at Danny. He ran. BOOM! Lacey fired the gun and Danny just disappear.

"Stupid ghost kid!" Lacey said and then stomped her foot on the ground very hard. She just looked so mad.

"Talking about me?" The cute ghost kid from the theater said and shot her with this green blast from his hand.

"Yes. Danny Phantom or should I say Danny Fenton?" She said all evil like. And Danny Phantom I guess? Was looking all nervous.

"I... Uh have no idea about what your talking about!"

"Oh really Danny." She said all innocently. Then I looked over to Danny Phantom and look like he was being taking control.

"That's right I am Danny Fenton."

"What!" Dipper and I said. Dipper was so surprised that he drop the journal. Then pick it up of course. I was just so shocked. The guy I like was half dead! I think?

"No he is not!" A girl said and came running in and then this other guy runs up to her with almost no breath. "Danny listen to me she is not the girl you like she is the ghost!" The girl said. Danny Phantom turned around.

"Sam! Tucker!" He said and then flew to the girl named Sam and Tucker and hugged them both.

"Danny Phantom you come back over here!" He turned around and look like he was under control.

"Danny! Lacey is controlling you!" I yelled.

"No I am not controlling him Ivy is." Lacey said. Me and Dipper were shocked.

"Who the heck is IVY?!" Dipper yelled.

"Ivy is my sister. My dead sister. And it all Chloe's falt." Lacey said.

"Okay so who is Chloe?" I asked.

"Tori's sister!"

"Wait how is this Chloe's falt?" Sam asked.

"Because she brought the gun on the plane and she shot everyone. Even my twin sister Ivy." Lacey was now pointing the gun at Sam.

"Why are you pointing the gun at me?" Sam asked.

"So Danny can see his love die right in front of him." Lacey was starting to cry. Ivy was still controlling him.

"Lacey you don't have to do this!" I shouted.

"No my plan is almost finished. There is no turning back now! Chloe died. Tori's is almost dead and Danny, Dipper and Mabel are still alive and I am going to change that!" She faced me with the gun now point at me. I was sweating like crazy and so was everyone else. BOOM!

You know how the say life flashes in front of your eye. Will it did until something push me and I snapped back to realty.

I looked around and saw I was on the ground and it had looked like Dipper pushed me out the way and saved my life. Then saw the Dipper had the bullet in this chest. I started to cry. (Please read everything okay so you understand everything.)

I turned around and everyone was staring at me and Lacey was just laughing like a sick person. I stood up.

"You think this is funny. You just killed someone." I said all serious. I was done playing. I walked over to Lacey and just punch her in the face and hard as I could. "That was for MY BROTHER!" I kick her in the stomach. "This was for TORI AND CHLOE!" She fell on the floor. "And you stay down." I kicked her once more. Then everything went backwards right before my eyes.

"Mabel you know what to do." Said this guy who was a baby and then a kid to adult. (Talking about Clockwork) He smiled. "Time in!" Then disappeared.

"Who the heck is IVY?" Dipper yelled. I was shocked. I went back in time.

"FOR DIPPER!!!!" I ran to Lacey and punched her and kicked her so many times.

"Mabel why did you do that?"Dipper asked.

"I just saved your life!" I said. I was gasping for air so much.

"Tucker get the Fenton thermos out." Sam ordered Tucker.

"Got it." Tucker said. He then pointed it to Ivy and it sucked her in.

"What happened?" Danny asked.

"You were under control by Ivy. Lacey dead twin." Then I remembered what Lacey said about Tori. "We have to save Tori before she dies!"

This chapter was _______. Fill in the blank in the comments.